• 4 Post By M.U.L.E.
  • 2 Post By esseye
  • 1 Post By Audicy
  • 2 Post By ShadowWulf369

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

New Evora S Owner (Wisconsin)

Hi everyone!

Just picked up a 2013 IPS Evora S this past weekend. Been a long time lurker, around 2 years. Finally found the right one, had to fly across the country to get it but it was well worth the wait and the drive back! Unfortunately there's still snow up here so I'm storing it for now. Gave it a good bath once I got it home and put it on the tender.

Initial impressions are great! Everything I was hoping for and really lives up to all my expectations. Not many of us in Wisconsin!

-Ryan
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 05:51 AM
Parts Finder

Garage
Congrats!! Love the snow pic, my Esprit saw snow flakes a few times here in New York.

Past favorites

99 Esprit
02 Eurovan Weekender
62 Falcon 450hp under 2000lbs
(My first power to weight car)
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 06:07 AM

What's with this "storing it" due to snow stuff?

We have heated seats, heated mirrors, traction control. Go have some fun!

Just took this on my way in this morning after someone posted on the Facebook Evora group about "waiting for spring"
Attached Images

Lckitty and Audicy like this.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.U.L.E. View Post
Hi everyone!

Just picked up a 2013 IPS Evora S this past weekend. Been a long time lurker, around 2 years. Finally found the right one, had to fly across the country to get it but it was well worth the wait and the drive back! Unfortunately there's still snow up here so I'm storing it for now. Gave it a good bath once I got it home and put it on the tender.

Initial impressions are great! Everything I was hoping for and really lives up to all my expectations. Not many of us in Wisconsin!

-Ryan
Very nice! Love the tail of those ones. Hope spring arrives soon! Need a few days of Mother Nature's Salt-be-gone (rain).

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Lckitty likes this.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Happy To Be Here

Garage
Welcome! Good to see another Evora in WI. I used to be in Fond du Lac, but recently moved out of state (but visit frequently to see family). Itís hard to tell if your car is carbon gray, but thatís the color of mine and another ownerís in Elkhart Lake. Below is a photo of a drive we had a few years ago and a few Evoras showed up. Enjoy the car when the salt gets washed off the roads!
Attached Images

Lckitty and Mobius97 like this.

2013 Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
2016 BMW 328xi - Estoril Blue
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Well I'm going to TRY and wait for spring, but we'll see, might sneak it out early. The color is actually Sienna Brown, tough to capture it in the light, I'll definitely be taking more pictures soon once the weather turns. I'll try and capture the color better just so people can actually get a good reference, not many good Sienna Brown pictures on the internet.

That looks like a good turnout at Elkhart Lake, is it an annual gathering or was it just a one time thing? I wouldn't mind tracking down some more Lotus owners.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 04:53 AM

Congratulations on the purchase! Iím the one that lives in Elkhart Lake. I have a 2013 Carbon Grey Evora S.......that picture was from a spirited drive from north IL to Lake Geneva. Watch the Midwest area on this forum for meets and events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 06:13 AM

Garage
Congrats and have fun driving meaningless errands with that huge grin on your face ;-)

https://www.instagram.com/evoralightness/
2012 Lotus Evora - IPS, Nightfall Blue
2011 Jaguar XF-R - 550hp
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Hemi (The Anti-Lotus)

Totalled: 2011 Lotus Evora 2+2 - Canyon Red Metallic
Sold: Saab 9-3C, MGB, Miata, Merc 560SEL, F-150, Civic, Saab 9-5SE, '05 Ford-GT, '69 Cad Sedan DeVille, Triumph Daytona 955i
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in