New member from Sacramento, CA. Evora 400 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Lovora

Garage
New member from Sacramento, CA. Evora 400

Hello everybody.

I recently purchased a 2017 Evora and I cannot be happier. The car is Anthracite with a black interior and a manual transmission. I purchased the car gently used from Park Place Motors near Seattle. This is a very impressive dealership with hundreds of exotic sports cars inside. I bought the car over the phone without even driving an Evora. Last year I was riding my motorcycle up in the mountains when I saw my first Evora. I was hard pressed to keep up with the car and I was immediately impressed. I spoke with the owner and learned some more about the car. I viewed numerous Youtube videos and reviews before actively searching for a car. Then, I came across a video by Matt Farah of "Thesmokingtire.com" and this sealed my fate. I echoed his comment, "Man, where has this car been all my life?"

I've been fortunate to have been able to drive a number of high performance cars in my life. This Evora with regards to handling, ranks very near the top of any car I have driven. Luckily, the West Coast Lotus meet was held in my hometown of Folsom and I was able to meet some really great Lotus enthusiasts. I look forward to learning more about this car. In my previous life, I was a loudspeaker engineer specializing in acoustics. I will share my thoughts and progress on updating the stock Evora stereo. With some electronic tuning, the sound can dramatically be improved even with the stock components. Speakers and amplifiers will need to be updated for best results. Stay tuned. Cheers, Glenn
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in