LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/)
-   Member Gallery (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f23/)
-   -   2 Loti and a Girl.. And a Ducati, AM, Porsche, Lambo, and more... (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f23/2-loti-girl-ducati-am-porsche-lambo-more-107931/)

TheChazz 11-07-2011 08:08 PM

2 Loti and a Girl.. And a Ducati, AM, Porsche, Lambo, and more...

Special thanks to Both Jay and Nick for bringing out there rides for this shoot! Also thanks to Aaron @ PRO Sport in Summerville for loaing me the space and cars as well!

Model is Chasity Hower, a "DEM" Girl!

FULL 100 Image set free at TheChazz.com

Unfortunately due to either the lack of maturity or the OVER maturity of several members I have decided to no longer share with the community. Thanks to everyone who has provided the time, cars, and locations for my shoots. For those of you that have already contacted me, I will continue to shoot your vehicles. However for the foreseeable future I will not bother posting here to collect insults and snide comments from members with too much time on there hands. My simple motive was to share the results of a collaboration between myself, fellow members, and an uprising model for all to enjoy. Sorry things cant be that simple here.

-Chazz

MotoGeek 11-07-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChazz (Post 1660709)

Is this model 3/4 scale?

lt0302 11-07-2011 08:53 PM

Input

nice cars.............wish I could say the same thing about the girl!....the nose ring needs to go-poke-........tats in discreet places are cool but not everywhere like this girl........the nose ring reminds me of cattle on the farm!!.....she is pretty but could be hot is she looses the nose ring and removes tats!!.........oh and grows a couple of inches!!:D

lxmobxl 11-07-2011 08:57 PM

What front spoiler is that?! Looks boss with the APR splitter

MCdougieFresh 11-07-2011 09:13 PM

Wha????
Jay... you DOG!
LOL.

Love the new matte orange

cory1000 11-07-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxmobxl (Post 1660715)
What front spoiler is that?! Looks boss with the APR splitter

Gut Sport Spoiler/Splitter

TheChazz 11-07-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lt0302 (Post 1660714)
nice cars.............wish I could say the same thing about the girl!....the nose ring needs to go-poke-........tats in discreet places are cool but not everywhere like this girl........the nose ring reminds me of cattle on the farm!!.....she is pretty but could be hot is she looses the nose ring and removes tats!!.........oh and grows a couple of inches!!:D

Haha everyone is entitled to there own opinion, and Im pretty confident many people here will disagree with you. I think shes plenty hot, Including her "Modifications!

You probably prefer a stock lotus as well :D -poke-

JamesD 11-08-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lt0302 (Post 1660714)

+1
That nose ring is terrible. cant some one quickly Shop the pictures, they will be tons better then.

JamesD 11-08-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoGeek (Post 1660711)
Is this model 3/4 scale?

Or just jail bait :D

AutoBat 11-08-2011 01:37 AM

Anyone else manage to count 3 Lotus?
2 Elise, 1 Exige.

Not a big fan of the nose ring, but the rest is nice.

plastique999 11-08-2011 03:53 AM

For a minute I thought that was my car at SCC.
Jay your keeping the car real nice...wanna sell it back? Heh

The front splitter is Gut plus APR

SwingLo 11-08-2011 06:02 AM

I can appreciate her subtlety. Sort of an under the radar sexuality! :)

Looks the type of girl who would steal money out of your wallet to buy meth.

I particularly like the one with her on the lift by the Exige and the two guys not even looking at her.

BTW - did I just violate 27 laws because at second glance, she looks to be about 16?

Viggen 11-08-2011 06:33 AM

dam.... I thought she forgot to blow her nose - it's-a-ring

dam.... I was also thinking 16-18 or so

dam.... she's got a belly in the 2nd pic

dam.... sucks to be so old :)

lt0302 11-08-2011 06:57 AM

See Chazz

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChazz (Post 1660725)
Haha everyone is entitled to there own opinion, and Im pretty confident many people here will disagree with you. I think shes plenty hot, Including her "Modifications!

You probably prefer a stock lotus as well :D -poke-

it wasn't just me!:D........you are right about the "mods"......I was just speaking about my preferences in general!.....I may be older so maybe it is a new generation thing!!........the pics are very good so no kudos on the work!:up:

texige 11-08-2011 08:17 AM

I bet the looks of the Lotus holds up better over the next 10 years than the looks of the model.

TheChazz 11-08-2011 08:18 AM

haha wow, feedback on the forums has changed...

Shes 19 and petite.

Going to find a 6' 5" 200lber for you guys next time.... -poke-

Thomasio 11-08-2011 08:25 AM

709 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SwingLo (Post 1660757)
Looks the type of girl who would steal money out of your wallet to buy meth.

This is one of the funniest lines I have heard in a while...

lotusland 11-08-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChazz (Post 1660725)
Haha everyone is entitled to there own opinion, and Im pretty confident many people here will disagree with you.

I doubt it. It's ugly. And worse, in many of the photos it makes it look like there is something dripping from her nose...it's hard to see it is intentional.

darkSol 11-08-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChazz (Post 1660807)
haha wow, feedback on the forums has changed...

Shes 19 and petite.

Going to find a 6' 5" 200lber for you guys next time.... -poke-

Well I for one think she's gorgeous. :cool: Chazz is an amazing photographer.

TenaciousX 11-08-2011 09:54 AM

Jeez, tough crowd! Personally I'm not a fan of too much body work, but I still think the girl is attractive and leaps and bounds above any US Airways flight attendant I've seen. Also I was at Jay's when Chazz first got there and it wasn't exactly warm that afternoon, so kudos to the model for toughing it out. She would have looked good on a black Exige :evil:

Great pics Chazz!