It was a fun show. Hot.
I bailed around 11:30 to go watch the Bears game.
Most of the cars are variations on a theme - meaning I've seen them before, but the highlights:
- the Morgan F Series Trike that Norb Bries (North Shore Sportscars) is selling. He also had the yellow Elan there.
- the Austin Silverstone - very rare and AMAZING car. Reminds me of an Allard J2X.
- The Morgan SS. That guy lives by my bro-in-law so I've seen/talked to him a bunch of times, but still an amazing car and a ridiculous head turner.
- The Mini Mini Cabriolet. Met that guy last year. It's a mini that he chopped. Took about 14 inches off it. Off of a mini. It's teeny tiny, but oh so fun.
- Always great to see TVRs too!