OMG SCCPC11125HL31513 VANDALISM - Page 3 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Registered User
 
ItsThaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoGeek View Post
Crazy = Something you never put your d|ck in
I'm going to probably fail at this the rest of my life. I can't help it. It's like talking to a smoker. You just know it's going to kill you one day.

America has always been defined by its excess. The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts, Wendyís baconator, extra bacon! I myself have 18 Lamborghinis, and a Subaru station-wagon. And itís because of this excess that I have flourished. I implore you, please do not stop profiting. Live for excess, itís the American way.
ItsThaMonsta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-08-2014, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
sprocket3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsThaMonsta View Post
I'm going to probably fail at this the rest of my life. I can't help it. It's like talking to a smoker. You just know it's going to kill you one day.
It's undefeated. Why are you even thinking about winning the battle.
sprocket3 is offline  
post #43 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 06:09 AM
Registered User
 
ItsThaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket3 View Post
It's undefeated. Why are you even thinking about winning the battle.
Very true. Its just something about a very sexy, immature, trying to sound intelligent but you're not, impressionable, mixed with a bunch of races that don't fit together, definitely crazy, alcoholic chic. Gets me every time!

America has always been defined by its excess. The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts, Wendyís baconator, extra bacon! I myself have 18 Lamborghinis, and a Subaru station-wagon. And itís because of this excess that I have flourished. I implore you, please do not stop profiting. Live for excess, itís the American way.
ItsThaMonsta is offline  
 
post #44 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
sprocket3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsThaMonsta View Post
Very true. Its just something about a very sexy, immature, trying to sound intelligent but you're not, impressionable, mixed with a bunch of races that don't fit together, definitely crazy, alcoholic chic. Gets me every time!
Google and read about " Oxytocin "
sprocket3 is offline  
post #45 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Registered User
 
good2go's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,964
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsThaMonsta View Post
Very true. Its just something about a very sexy, immature, trying to sound intelligent but you're not, impressionable, mixed with a bunch of races that don't fit together, definitely crazy, alcoholic chic. Gets me every time!
You meant this?

Modded but still NA!
good2go is offline  
post #46 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 11:52 AM
451
Registered User
 
451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Side
Posts: 967
^^^Sorry but that "thing" looks like a tranny. And I don't mean Sterling The Hutt.
451 is offline  
post #47 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Registered User
 
Shawn C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,495
Only a woman would own a can of lime green spray paint too lol

http://www.youtube.com/jerusdc
BOE TVS
Shawn C is offline  
post #48 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Registered User
 
ItsThaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by good2go View Post
You meant this?
She fails the sexy part.

America has always been defined by its excess. The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts, Wendyís baconator, extra bacon! I myself have 18 Lamborghinis, and a Subaru station-wagon. And itís because of this excess that I have flourished. I implore you, please do not stop profiting. Live for excess, itís the American way.
ItsThaMonsta is offline  
post #49 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 06:34 AM
Registered User
 
good2go's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,964
Garage
Yep, she's handsome!

Modded but still NA!
good2go is offline  
post #50 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-13-2014, 09:38 PM
shay2nak
 
shay2nak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Calipornia
Posts: 24,900
haha!

** save ~10 lbs gain 1 hp ** EQ: Y=(190*X) / (1984-X) where Y is (HP) and X is (lbs)

'07 Lotus Exige S310


WTC 2
shay2nak is offline  
post #51 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Registered User
 
Mwequine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aiken,SC
Posts: 63
Story you guys might like....or hate.

The craziest thing I ever did to someones car.

I had a dead beat boyfriend. Never could hold a job, pay bills and so forth.
He was incredible hot and crazy. (good in bed) so maybe that's why I stuck around so long.

Well he needed a new set of tires for his car and what a shocker he didn't have the money. So after another month of him complaining I agreed to buy them with a signed agreement (on the back of the receipt) that he would pay me back within 3 months. The total was around $800.

About 2 months later a friend of mine sent me a picture of him making out with another girl at a party while I was at work. So needless to say I dumped him about 5 seconds after.

So another month goes by and I called him several times asking for the money from the tires. He dodged my calls for another 2 weeks, then finally answered and not so politely told me to screw off since we weren't together anymore he owed me nothing.

Our mutual friends (guys) all told me to go mess with his car (the only thing he cares about in the world). I just couldn't do that though since its not the cars fault he is a douche. But I was super pissed about the tires and couldn't let it go.

So I waited till the weekend when I knew he wouldn't be working the next morning but more importantly passed out drunk. Went to his house and repossessed the tires. Took them strait off the rims and left the car on some cheap stands. I would have paid good money to see his face! But his roommates who were the mutual friends who helped me pull this off said it was priceless. Especially when he saw one of them driving on the tires a week later.
Mwequine is offline  
post #52 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Registered User
 
ItsThaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwequine View Post
Story you guys might like....or hate.

The craziest thing I ever did to someones car.

I had a dead beat boyfriend. Never could hold a job, pay bills and so forth.
He was incredible hot and crazy. (good in bed) so maybe that's why I stuck around so long.

Well he needed a new set of tires for his car and what a shocker he didn't have the money. So after another month of him complaining I agreed to buy them with a signed agreement (on the back of the receipt) that he would pay me back within 3 months. The total was around $800.

About 2 months later a friend of mine sent me a picture of him making out with another girl at a party while I was at work. So needless to say I dumped him about 5 seconds after.

So another month goes by and I called him several times asking for the money from the tires. He dodged my calls for another 2 weeks, then finally answered and not so politely told me to screw off since we weren't together anymore he owed me nothing.

Our mutual friends (guys) all told me to go mess with his car (the only thing he cares about in the world). I just couldn't do that though since its not the cars fault he is a douche. But I was super pissed about the tires and couldn't let it go.

So I waited till the weekend when I knew he wouldn't be working the next morning but more importantly passed out drunk. Went to his house and repossessed the tires. Took them strait off the rims and left the car on some cheap stands. I would have paid good money to see his face! But his roommates who were the mutual friends who helped me pull this off said it was priceless. Especially when he saw one of them driving on the tires a week later.
There is roughly a 99% chance this is a pure lie for a number of reasons.

America has always been defined by its excess. The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts, Wendyís baconator, extra bacon! I myself have 18 Lamborghinis, and a Subaru station-wagon. And itís because of this excess that I have flourished. I implore you, please do not stop profiting. Live for excess, itís the American way.
ItsThaMonsta is offline  
post #53 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Registered User
 
Mwequine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aiken,SC
Posts: 63
Wow ok. Take it as you will I guess.
Mwequine is offline  
post #54 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 09:20 AM
Registered User
 
ItsThaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwequine View Post
Wow ok. Take it as you will I guess.
I could be wrong but there are a lot of factors.

1. Its extremely difficult and time consuming to remove tires without a shops machinery.

2. So no one noticed... Assuming it was done outside because breaking into the garage is a stretch.

3. What kind of "mutual" friends (plural) are that low?

4. The only likely outcome would be all of you in jail for theft since you can't legally take the tires.

So yeah I call bull****.

America has always been defined by its excess. The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts, Wendyís baconator, extra bacon! I myself have 18 Lamborghinis, and a Subaru station-wagon. And itís because of this excess that I have flourished. I implore you, please do not stop profiting. Live for excess, itís the American way.
ItsThaMonsta is offline  
post #55 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
sprocket3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsThaMonsta View Post
I could be wrong but there are a lot of factors.

1. Its extremely difficult and time consuming to remove tires without a shops machinery.

2. So no one noticed... Assuming it was done outside because breaking into the garage is a stretch.

3. What kind of "mutual" friends (plural) are that low?

4. The only likely outcome would be all of you in jail for theft since you can't legally take the tires.

So yeah I call bull****.

I have to agree, but I guess anything is possible. This is just highly unlikely.

also:

5. Can't keep a job, but has a job now.

6. What are the chances the mutual friend could actually use the tires.

7. Loves the car, but drives on bald tires.

8. Equestrianism
sprocket3 is offline  
post #56 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Registered User
 
Mwequine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aiken,SC
Posts: 63
oh ok I can see where your coming from.

1. Yes, the tires were a major PITA! lol The original plan was to try and do it at a shop either at school where we had taken auto tech the year before or at one of our friends shops where he worked. I wanna say tire kingdom, tire king or something like that, but I don't remember the name now. But we quickly realized that it was going to be nearly impossible to pull it off during the middle of the day. So we chose to do it at night instead. The first tire alone took probably an hour. We had to unbolt the rim, deflate the tire, push in the sides to break the seal and used what looked like a rubber covered crowbar type tool and some dark thick looking grease stuff. I'm not sure what it was cause one of the guys brought them. After the first one the others were much faster but still took 2 of us for each one.

2. Heck no I was not about to break into any garages over this guy. There weren't any anyways. Only very small covered car ports. He lived in an apartment at the end of the complex next to the big dumpsters. But he always parked on the other side of the dumpsters where there was no "official" parking but a big dirt spot because he and his riced out Honda hatchback were just so important he didn't want anyone else around it. The area was often used to smoke at since no one really had a reason to go back there.

3. The friends who helped me were also his roommates. He is the kind of friend that people keep around because they can be funny and crazy but also known as a total prick. He owed everybody something at the time. But I think it was the couple months of back rent for his room that tipped the scales in my favor. He ended up being kicked out after that anyways.

He sent me a couple of threatening texts but didn't do anything after that. He had a lot bigger problems than me and the tires. I figured that if he were bold enough to call the cops on me I had the receipt with my name and credit card info on it. Hopefully they just wouldn't turn it over. lol
Mwequine is offline  
post #57 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Registered User
 
Mwequine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aiken,SC
Posts: 63
ok and....

5. No, he couldn't keep a job. The only real jobs that he had he was fired from. After that he would get odd jobs (electrical and basic repair type stuff) from friends and family but more often than not he would get paid up front and only do part of the job and then disappear. Which is why a lot of people disliked him. At the time he was doing some yard stuff for my friends mom I believe.

6. The tires went on to another Honda civic. Just not the hatch back model. I think even the rims were the same.

7. lol. I said he loved his car. Not that he was smart.

8. Euestrianism? Not really sure what your saying or asking. But ya I do ride.
Mwequine is offline  
post #58 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 11:06 AM
Registered User
 
ItsThaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwequine View Post
oh ok I can see where your coming from.

1. Yes, the tires were a major PITA! lol The original plan was to try and do it at a shop either at school where we had taken auto tech the year before or at one of our friends shops where he worked. I wanna say tire kingdom, tire king or something like that, but I don't remember the name now. But we quickly realized that it was going to be nearly impossible to pull it off during the middle of the day. So we chose to do it at night instead. The first tire alone took probably an hour. We had to unbolt the rim, deflate the tire, push in the sides to break the seal and used what looked like a rubber covered crowbar type tool and some dark thick looking grease stuff. I'm not sure what it was cause one of the guys brought them. After the first one the others were much faster but still took 2 of us for each one.

2. Heck no I was not about to break into any garages over this guy. There weren't any anyways. Only very small covered car ports. He lived in an apartment at the end of the complex next to the big dumpsters. But he always parked on the other side of the dumpsters where there was no "official" parking but a big dirt spot because he and his riced out Honda hatchback were just so important he didn't want anyone else around it. The area was often used to smoke at since no one really had a reason to go back there.

3. The friends who helped me were also his roommates. He is the kind of friend that people keep around because they can be funny and crazy but also known as a total prick. He owed everybody something at the time. But I think it was the couple months of back rent for his room that tipped the scales in my favor. He ended up being kicked out after that anyways.

He sent me a couple of threatening texts but didn't do anything after that. He had a lot bigger problems than me and the tires. I figured that if he were bold enough to call the cops on me I had the receipt with my name and credit card info on it. Hopefully they just wouldn't turn it over. lol
The problem with lies is that you have to keep lying to maintain them.

9. I see no outcome where someone of authority isn't questioning where the tires went. You can't even load it on a tow truck with no tires.

10. Stop lying Dammit.

America has always been defined by its excess. The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts, Wendyís baconator, extra bacon! I myself have 18 Lamborghinis, and a Subaru station-wagon. And itís because of this excess that I have flourished. I implore you, please do not stop profiting. Live for excess, itís the American way.
ItsThaMonsta is offline  
post #59 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Registered User
 
Mwequine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aiken,SC
Posts: 63
I'm not really understanding this. I have answered your questions. I don't know what he did to get tires after that. Whether he put new ones on or had it towed or whatever. I'm pretty sure he assumed that I had something to do with them going missing because of the messages. But I'm a little offended now. I'm sorry that I didn't include all of these things in the first post but I wasn't trying to write an essay. My bad for even sharing.
Mwequine is offline  
post #60 of 80 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
sprocket3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwequine View Post
I'm not really understanding this. I have answered your questions. I don't know what he did to get tires after that. Whether he put new ones on or had it towed or whatever. I'm pretty sure he assumed that I had something to do with them going missing because of the messages. But I'm a little offended now. I'm sorry that I didn't include all of these things in the first post but I wasn't trying to write an essay. My bad for even sharing.

It's a good story. I still can't tell if it's real or not, but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I tried to change a (1) tire once and it was brutal so I can't see doing 4 in a hurry.
sprocket3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > The Salvage Yard

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome