Does anyone know what “computer model used for tuning” means. - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Does anyone know what “computer model used for tuning” means.

I am trying to figure this out on the Tune Request Form. I have tried calling BOE a few times with this question, but I don’t know if they check the messages or not.

On the form under this question are they just looking for stock ECU, or aftermarket, etc. Or are they asking what software will be on the computer they send the tune to?

I know it seems like like a simple question, but I would like to have the right information on the form.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 07:30 PM

IIRC it's what type of computer you have (e.g., Windows 10, Unbuntu, MSDOS). I entered "Windows 10 Lenova Yoga".

If you're sending the ECU to them for tuning I doubt it matters. That is there (I imagine) if you're doing a remote tune yourself where they send you the file.

2006 Lotus Exige: Avery Matte Graphite wrap, partial built motor (9:1 Mahle pistons, Ferrea Competition valves, ACT Clutch, ARP head studs), REV400, Nitron SAs, BOE QS exhaust, Ultradisc rotors, Moroso Oil pan, Circuitworks oil pump, CF Stuff (Cup Roof, ReVerie diffusor, side scoops, APR air dam, craftsquare mirrors), Worksbell quick release, Odyssey PC625, Morimoto Xenon HID, BOE Rear Oil Cooler, Difflow Aeroplates, BOE Swirl Pot, DaviesCraig EWP, Reversed Heater Matrix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Vendors > BOE Fabrication

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in