Site/Membership Help - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Site/Membership Help

Does anyone know how to get in touch with this site's admins? I have had a paid lifetime membership since 2012 but now my account won't let me do anything other than normal registered users (garage, mail, etc.). I have tried to contact every link I can find to get help but I have gotten no response what-so-ever. This is really getting frustrating since I paid good money for this but can't even get anyone to reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

2005 Ardent Red Elise, Gut Sport wing & splitter, custom diffuser, Sector111: DSBrace, gPan3, subStuffy2, Larini Sport muffler, decat pipe, Schroth Racing 5 pts, wheel studs, Team Dynamics 1.2 with Hoosier A6s, Koldflash 200 ECU flash, BOE rear clam hinge, BC Racing single adjustables, Hawk pads, SS Brake Lines, HID lights, custom tail and high mount brake light...and much more...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 06:59 AM

@doge ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

"Lots Of Trouble; Usually Serious"
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 08:09 AM
not your dad's puns

Hi Rob, do you have the original receipt, or some proof of the lifetime purchase?

because racecar

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 08:16 AM
not your dad's puns

It looks like something may have changed November of 2012, we're looking into it.

because racecar
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 08:41 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Membership Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbopun View Post
Hi Rob, do you have the original receipt, or some proof of the lifetime purchase?
Sorry, I don't have any receipt. My bank doesn't keep transaction records that long (unless I want to pay for it) and a computer crash last year caused me to lose all of my archived emails.

This membership has been a hassle since day one. I paid for the lifetime membership but when the account was set-up it was loaded as a "registered user" and it took me almost 9 months to finally get in touch with someone that could help. I was eventually able to get assistance through VerticalScope, the parent company of Autoguide.com that runs Lotustalk. During this most resent trouble I have sent messages to the "contact us" link at the bottom of the lotus talk site, I've sent messages to several links on the Autoguide.com site and at the VerticalScope site, at least 6 messages total and I have received no reply what-so-ever.

It was on an anniversary of the account getting fixed that it reverted back to a "registered user" account. Because of this I think that whomever "fixed" my account didn't do something right.

Ironically, when I posted this message today, my "User CP" still showed me as a "Lifetime Member", now it only shows "Registered User".

Am I the only person that has had issues?

2005 Ardent Red Elise, Gut Sport wing & splitter, custom diffuser, Sector111: DSBrace, gPan3, subStuffy2, Larini Sport muffler, decat pipe, Schroth Racing 5 pts, wheel studs, Team Dynamics 1.2 with Hoosier A6s, Koldflash 200 ECU flash, BOE rear clam hinge, BC Racing single adjustables, Hawk pads, SS Brake Lines, HID lights, custom tail and high mount brake light...and much more...
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 05:56 AM
Administrator

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about this. Membership payments are made on paypal even if you paid with your credit card. When you made the payment online, they should have sent you an email receipt that would have been sent to the email that you provided. If you look into your inbox to find it, it should give us the information that we need. If you can find it, all I'll need is your email address and the UNIQUE transaction ID # that's provided.

Once we have that and we can verify the payment, I can re-vamp your account back to premium mode. If you don't remember, I can ask for a search but it'll take a while.

Lee
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 08:36 AM
Such moderate

Garage
Something changed with your account back in 2014, we are looking into why for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 02:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
As I said earlier, I have lost my email archive from that period due to a computer hard drive failure. I did find the payment in my PayPal.com history. The payment was made on 2 November 2012 (see the attached pdf document)
Attached Images
File Type: pdf LotusTalk subscription payment.pdf (12.3 KB, 89 views)

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblast View Post
As I said earlier, I have lost my email archive from that period due to a computer hard drive failure. I did find the payment in my PayPal.com history. The payment was made on 2 November 2012 (see the attached pdf document)
This should help

I'll send this in and ask our sales team. Thanks Rob.

Lee
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 05:32 AM
Administrator

I'm back!

Your account has been fixed. Let me know if you have all your permissions.

Lee
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 07:31 AM
not your dad's puns

Yay, thanks admin team!

because racecar
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Such moderate

Garage
There was a glitch in the matrix!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Thank you all, everything seems to be working properly now that the ghost in the machine has been fixed.

Now to update my garage...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Lotus Talk Forum Feedback and Site Issues

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in