Dallas Reed’s >700whp turbocharged k20 Elise - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
because racecar

Dallas Reed’s >700whp turbocharged k20 Elise

I have planned on making a build thread for both of my Elises, as they are both ridiculous in their own right. Here's one of them.

So I had been in the market for an Elige to build something stupid fast with, preferably something already turbocharged to save me a bit of trouble. Even better k swapped to save the trouble of sorting that out, although I have no doubt stupid power would be doable on a 2zz I think the k20 would be a better platform.

The Kings Performance Lotus came up for sale in late June 2015, which I only had to sleep on the thought of buying it for a day before deciding to put in a deposit. A bit more sorted than I had intended to buy, but certainly on the right track and well in the direction I was wanting to go with the build.

The goal is to make a killer street car. Something close to an end all. To have a Lotus keep pace with the Supras, Corvettes, Vipers, Gallardos and GTRs at drag and roll race, and dominate them and everything else when corners are added to the mix.

The plan is to run this car at national level drag and roll race events, e.g. TX2k and Texas Mile. Locally I will track and autocross the car because why not. Depending on how the car behaves I may run it at higher level road course and autocross events. I will also probably daily the car in the warm months This is not my first rodeo.

There are a lot of videos, forum threads, etc on this car already.

WORLD’S FASTEST Lotus Elise K20 Turbo - Honda-Tech

https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f259...et-car-295497/

Some controversy there over a “drag lotus” or “that’s not an Elise because it makes too much power or has a k20 or whatever”. To which I say, an Elise doesn’t come with the 240whp a VF2 or Rev300 makes so is that not really an Elise either? How about a Rev400? Where is the line drawn? Frankly I don’t care. I put some 35k miles on an NA 05, I think the VF2 was a marked improvement. Some more power on top of that even better. Better coilovers and steering arms better yet. Ditch the fragile C64 trans, more confidence in the car, an improvement in of itself. Etc etc One toe link failure or oil starve is all that you need to figure out beyond doubt the Elise could use improvements.

My goals are above.

Constructive comments and suggestions for meeting these goals are appreciated and will be taken under advisement.

Before I start adding my contributions to the car, here is the build list as far as I know.

k20 + gt30r lotus elise - Nissan 370Z Forum

Before kings got their hands on it/carry overs from bbs350z’s build:
painted from solar yellow to chrome orange
highline tuning front splitter
shaved body lines (front and rear)
shaved front turn signals
widened front and rear fender bottoms
black vinyl wrapped access panels (on hood)
powdercoated rear diffuser
55w hid setup
custom led front turn signals
custom led rear taillights
custom led brake lights
radium auto quick release rear clam kit
diamond stitched leather seat and door inserts
custom double din setup
alcantara shift boot
alcantara hvac surround
leather cluster cover
215/40/17 and 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
ebc yellow pads
brand new balljoints
brand new track rod ends
sector111 bushing kit
bc racing coilovers (400lbs front 450lbs rear according to BC racing who I contacted)
stud conversion w/ locking lugs
custom center exit exhaust
custom aftermarket intercooler setup and fans (iat temps are 10* above ambient in the az heat)
custom radiator
innovative mount kit
aem 340lph pump

King’s Performance build:
Acura K20A2 Engine
CP/KP Spec Pistons
Carrillo Pro-H Rods
ACL Race bearing set
ARP Head studs
KP Spec Oil pump
SuperTech Dual springs
SuperTech Titanium retainer
SuperTech HP Valve set
SuperTech valve seat, seals & keepers
KP Timing chain tensioner
KP Lower Timing chain gear
KP T3 Manifold
Precision Gen 2 6266 BB Billet T3 Turbo
KP Titanium turbo blanket
KP 3″ Custom SS Downpipe/Exhaust
KP 1.75″ SS Dumptube
Precision 46mm wastegate
Precision PT1000 Water to Air Intercooler kit
KP Custom Heat exchanger kit w/ Lines & fittings
KP Water/Ice Aluminum tank w/ water pump & lines
KP Aluminum piping, hose & clamp kit
Powder coated Wrinkle black
KP Water Overflow reservoir tank
Tial Q 50mm BOV
KP Dual fuel pump hanger
AEM E85 320 lph Intank pump x 2
KP E85 Black Nylon braided lines
KP Black fittings
AEM Fuel rail
Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator w/ gauge
KP 1200cc Hi-Imp Injectors x 4
KP Inline fuel filter w/ bracket
AEM V2 ecu
KP 4 map sensor
KP Boost controller solenoid
AEM Wideband gauge kit
PS Fuel level gauge and sensor
Racepak IQ3 Dash display
KP Custom complete car harness
Quaife 5 speed Sequential Transmission (With 2 gear ratios: (1) Drag & (1) Road race)
Quaife sequential shifter & cable
Wavetrac HP LSD
Competition Stage 5 clutch kit
Competition LW Flywheel
Aluminum Radiator
BC Coilover kit
Rota Grid 16” Front / 17” Rear Flat Black wheels
Carbon Fiber side scoops
Front splitter
Rear Diffuser/Splitter
DBA Slotted Rotors
Hawk pads
KP Braided brake line kit
Odyssey 925 battery
Interior all black with Orange stitching
OEM Bucket seats black with diamond Orange stitching
Alpine CD/Radio
Infinity 6.5” Speakers set
KP Harness bar
Simpson 5 point seat belt
Sparco Race steering wheel
NRG Quick release hub
Firewall inside of the car has Dynamat sound deadening

Made 505whp on 93 octane fuel
750whp on Q16 race fuel

Between the last two owners, I would guess there is near or over 80k in the build, and I am sure I will pay my dues as well.

Issues to address:
K20a2 AC compressor does not fit due to clearance with firewall, will see about a smaller compressor, or fabricating a bracket
Inadequate amount of rubber. Until I decide to go all out in a certain direction, this is what I think will be most appropriate for one tire setup being used for everything and being capable of driving to and from events like a true street car.

I have on order
front Team Dynamics 1.2 which will run 225/45r15 Toyo R888
rear Bogart 3 piece 18x12.5 and 335/30r18 Toyo R888
Both powder coated black
Plan is to cut the rear fenders as needed and add flares (depends how I feel about the rubber sticking out)

Easy handling improvements:
V2arms or similar and proper alignment and corner balance and lower down to ~118/123 f/r ride height or as the geometry allows.
possibly buy a set of 550lb front 800lb rear springs for track/autocross

Tune for E85. Pulled the 1650cc injectors from my SSM car and swapping those for the 1200cc that were in the car from King’s. 1650s were oversized in the SSM car so it works out. Waiting to hear from Kings on how it comes out but the expectation is well over 700whp on Mustang dyno. The ECU will also hold a map for 93 pump gas at around 500whp which may be more manageable for races that involve corners.

I have some concerns about the adequacy of the charge cooling system when tasked with road course duty. In a forum post bbs350z says that it had no problem keeping IATs within 10c of ambient in Arizona heat, and Fernando, the owner of the car with King’s Performance told me he had no problems with Florida heat either, but he never road coursed the car and used ice in the reservoir for very low temps when he drag raced. Maybe (hopefully) it’s fine, more experimentation needed.

I have already ordered a second set of trunk mounts for my comically huge maximum allowance SSM wing to move it between my 100% prepared SSM car and this car which I may run in XP for kicks and grins. Will probably move my 275 A7s between cars also.

Probably will move the sparco wheel to my SSM car and the momo team from it to this car.

Have a few other ideas but need more experimentation.

2005 Lotus Elise turbo k20a2 757whp 536wtq 31psi [email protected]
2005 Lotus Elise 2zz supercharged 'streetable' race car
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I passed my license test in a 3cyl 70hp Geo Metro
I learned to drive a manual on a Lotus Elise

Last edited by dallasreed; 07-06-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
because racecar

up to date interior photo

older dyno plot from kings, at least give an idea of how the turbo response is

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #3 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
because racecar

gear ratios assuming the huge R888s
The transmission in this car is over the top.
I think it can be set up for no lift shifts in the ECU, that is something I will explore.

The car has a spare set of gears
"drag ratios": 3.100 2.067 1.421 1.048 0.870
"road course ratios": 3.100 2.067 1.611 1.333 1.136
Final Drive : 4.357

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

post #4 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 07:23 PM

Garage
Wow... Great buy man! You must have been all over it!

What a beast! Great to see what is possible out there! I look forward to reading more!

L O T U S
post #5 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 07:48 PM

Ahhh so someone bought it
post #6 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 09:17 PM

re: Great Buy

Congratulations! Well bought! It would be a sorted car.

Some quick advice:

1. See my Widebody thread in racing forum. My car is very similar.
2. Quaife can be shifted without the clutch both up and down. K-pro does not really have a good facility for that. It can do clutchless upshifts and not well. I run Geartronics with no paddles. Upshifts need to be made in concert with K-pro, but not using K-pro stuff directly. Downshifts require a 'throttle blipper'. AEM V2 would be similar. New AEM ECU's maybe better...
3. I have a mold for a wide rear clam. 315's fit. 335's probably...
4. Your front tire is too small for the rear that you will run for the track....
5. With the tire height you are contemplating, the stock suspension cannot be lowered enough without compromising geometry.
6. I think air-to-water intercooling should be adequate for track, as long as right parts are used. I like air-to-air for road racing... It is a personal choice.
7. There is another Quaife road-race gearset with taller 5th. There is a new 4.1 final drive. This will make the car quieter on the street and faster on track.
8. Suspension needs work for serious road-course duty....
9. The pic of the exhaust manifold is marginal. Are you going divided or not? W-G position is not good. Besides need 2 for proper divided set-up or better gas routing...
10. I thought, I read somewhere here that someone made a proper A/C adapter. Maybe SunSpeed (.com)?

Using a sequential on the street is virgin territory, as they are less reliable and require more maintenance than synchromesh boxes. Just like a dog box that it is, you are constantly 'banging' gears and causing metal-to-metal contact under load.... Try it! Tell us about it! Hence a good Gear Computer that would smooth this out is key.... (Using clutch or not makes little difference here.)

I am very interested in turbo spool up with the Precison turbo. I run an 7670EFR... Does 6265 feel laggy? or not? (EFR 7670 would be like 5962 in Precision terms, the compressor 59 is very similar, the EFR turbine is very different from Garett...)

Good Luck!

Anton
post #7 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageshelin View Post
Congratulations! Well bought! It would be a sorted car.
2. Quaife can be shifted without the clutch both up and down. K-pro does not really have a good facility for that. It can do clutchless upshifts and not well. I run Geartronics with no paddles. Upshifts need to be made in concert with K-pro, but not using K-pro stuff directly. Downshifts require a 'throttle blipper'. AEM V2 would be similar. New AEM ECU's maybe better...
The car has AEM V2. My other elise has EFI X2 which I know can do the blipping, but I have an E153 there so different ball game.

Quote:
3. I have a mold for a wide rear clam. 315's fit. 335's probably...
This I am interested in. I may end up even wider, though. Time will tell.

Quote:
4. Your front tire is too small for the rear that you will run for the track....
The thought there was to first try the maximum I can fit under the stock front bodywork without rubbing, then move up from there. Ronin suggested 225 minimum and runs 245s, but he uses BFG R1s. I already own a pair of 16x8 ethos wheels to try 245s. One set has A7s and the other has RA-1s (almost the same as R888s), and 17x9 for any larger though I don’t think 17x9s on the front would go over well clearance wise. On the SSM car I have ran before 16x8+245 A7 combination and at 118 ride height rubs the frame at the inside rear before you hit full lock and spacers will make it “self clearance” even worse in the front. This is with the wheel well liners and the mud flap thing already removed entirely. I do have spacers available to run 15x9 miata wheels which may be an option. I may switch to grippier tires such as BFG R1s or similar also. My problem there is I would like to keep it a streetable car and that means being able to drive in the rain. I am also not wanting to have any more unsprung weight in the front than is needed. I pretty much plan on cutting the clam anyway so we will see.

Quote:
5. With the tire height you are contemplating, the stock suspension cannot be lowered enough without compromising geometry.
I have some understanding of how all that works. I suppose I should clarify my reasoning.

The 175/55r16 Yoko AD07 OEM fronts are 23.5”/596.9mm overall diameter. The minimum suggested ride height is 120mm. That is based on the front axle at roughly half of the tire height (298.45mm), this not accounting for how much the tire flattens on the ground touching side, but let’s assume that that is not much of an issue for comparing different setups because they will all have a ground touching tire.

225/45r15 R888s overall diameter is 22.8”/579.12mm. Half of that 289.56mm.

This buys me roughly the difference in drop for free from running smaller diameter tires. Close to 9mm. So maybe I could hit 111mm in the front. 118mm would probably put the roll center in a better place. This will get figured out when the car is on the rack. But either way it should not be hard to keep the tie rods parallel to ground here. Ideally the rear will be +5mm.

Taking the same method on the rear 335/30r19 R888 =26”/660.4mm -> 330.2mm
225/45r17 AD07 = 24.9”/632.46mm -> 316.23mm
Difference +13.97mm

My experience with the rear is that 115mm is about what is doable with the OE setup, maybe closer to 120mm. Been awhile. So in the rear I may have to run 130 with the stock uprights to keep the A arms level then run the front at 123 with a bit more rake than usual or run 125. Will see how that comes out.

This is all theory before actually doing the alignment to guess what may be achievable. What will actually be done is as low as whatever doesn’t take the A arms passed horizontal. In the rear I am not as concerned as the front either way.

I have 40mm drop uprights in the front and rear of the SSM car so I can pretty much do whatever within reason there. I have it in the 90s. The problem I have with going with aftermarket uprights is that if I lower the car too much it will become unstreetable, and I am already quite concerned about the longevity of the fancy splitter.

Quote:
6. I think air-to-water intercooling should be adequate for track, as long as right parts are used. I like air-to-air for road racing... It is a personal choice.
The car has a Aluminum tank 13” x 9” x 6” with a HP Electric water pump to the Heat exchanger 9” x 10” x 3” with a 8” Electric fan. For Intercooler it has a Precision Turbo PT-1001 http://www.precisionturbo.net/heat-e...ler---PT1001/6
Ronin suggested that his car had about double the charge cooling capacity, more heat exchangers and pumps and that what this car has would be inadequate. I guess I will find out.

Quote:
7. There is another Quaife road-race gearset with taller 5th. There is a new 4.1 final drive. This will make the car quieter on the street and faster on track.
I am not sure if it is the same Quaife that BWR sells or not. It is this one:
Quaife - Sequential Trans for Honda K-Series Civic

Quote:
8. Suspension needs work for serious road-course duty....
I have Penske doubles in the other car. I think that the springs may be interchangeable, or at least the same as the Hyperco springs that can be used on the Penskes. The BC racing shocks use 50mm (2.25) springs, 180mmn length for the fronts and 220mm length rear. 30 clicks of adjustment for compression/rebound.

Quote:
9. The pic of the exhaust manifold is marginal. Are you going divided or not? W-G position is not good. Besides need 2 for proper divided set-up or better gas routing...
That is what is coming with the car from King’s Performance

Quote:
10. I thought, I read somewhere here that someone made a proper A/C adapter. Maybe SunSpeed (.com)?
Shot them an email

Quote:
Using a sequential on the street is virgin territory, as they are less reliable and require more maintenance than synchromesh boxes. Just like a dog box that it is, you are constantly 'banging' gears and causing metal-to-metal contact under load.... Try it! Tell us about it! Hence a good Gear Computer that would smooth this out is key.... (Using clutch or not makes little difference here.)
Fernando has drove the car to and from work and has put something like 2000 miles on the setup and holds that the transmission is his favorite part of the car. So here’s hoping I feel the same way after that much.

Quote:
I am very interested in turbo spool up with the Precison turbo. I run an 7670EFR... Does 6265 feel laggy? or not? (EFR 7670 would be like 5962 in Precision terms, the compressor 59 is very similar, the EFR turbine is very different from Garett...)
I will have to have some time with it to make a call on that. After seeing the dyno plot I think it may be acceptable. I do have a 6262 already I may put in its place that I think will respond better. 6262 is what is in the RS211 fwiw, also.

Quote:
Good Luck!
Anton
Thanks for the input!

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #8 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 05:14 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

just read through your widebody thread. That looks like some serious racecar business going on. Guess you are running 275 fronts? I have wheels to try that also. May pick up another set of 15in bogarts for track. May just run 275 fronts for road course and narrower for drag and street. Hmm....

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #9 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 06:47 AM

re: 700hp Elise

Just some notes...

Looks like You have the race geometry under control. I run 285/30/18 in the front. They are tall at 25.4", so need more axle drop...

The is only one Quaife gear-kit for Honda K20. There is what appears to be a similar kit for Toyota/Lotus. BWR sells the Lotus kit. There is only one US distributor for Quaife, Motorvicity. You found the original article. Check Quife web-site and catalog for updates. Quaife re-uses the front of the transmission case and reverse gear. I bought a billet front case, as well. There is a Quaife thread, started by me, on the K20a.org forum.

AEM V2 is OK, similar to Hondata. AEM has a new version out.... I am not very familiar with EFI. Beyond simple blipping and engine cut for sequentials, there is a whole closed-loop control/GCU logic that is much better. I only know that Motec has that logic in the ECU. I bought Geatronics box. It monitors shift progress and blips the throttle or pulls timing for as long as is needed to complete the shift. Most ECU's have nothing or fixed time events. You are treading in unexplored territory with sequential use and reliability. I think, running sequentials on the street is almost possible. You will find out. My old dog box, 15 years ago, would not last 1/2 a season...

I think, you have a good start...

Anton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasreed View Post
just read through your widebody thread. That looks like some serious racecar business going on. Guess you are running 275 fronts? I have wheels to try that also. May pick up another set of 15in bogarts for track. May just run 275 fronts for road course and narrower for drag and street. Hmm....
post #10 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

Fernando was using one of these for one of the drag events:
GearController - FuelTech - High Performance Automotive Equipment

I do not think it does anything for downshifts, may be open loop.

I am interested in the pro-shift system. Going to send some inquiries.

How is the geartronics for downshifts, that's where things get tricky.

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #11 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 09:06 PM

re: Sequential gear control

FuelTech is not a closed loop system. It would work for 1/4 mile race, since all the shifts are very similar... It would work OK in general, but is not ideal. same functionality is built into the K-pro. It is for no-clutch up-shifts.

You are trying to achieve reliability by making sure that the shift happens with no load on the dogs and full synchronization of input and output speeds... OEM's use dual-clutch units with synchromesh. OEMs are not stupid. Both of these technologies provide reliability. We are dealing with a single-clutch dog box with sequential shifting. This is not good for reliability. Hence, I advocate, the use of a good closed-loop shift control box.

Geartronics is good and inexpensive (if no paddles). Pro-shift seems to have a good rep. There is shiftec and some high-end ECU's, like MOTEC, have closed loop shifting built in.

Geatronics is an advocate of a standard pneumatic activation. Pro-shift is all electrical solenoid based. They have big forum fights. Just google... Electrical solenoids overheat and lack power for larger boxes, like ours. This is true, so component selection is critical....

Geartronics GCU is inexpensive and offers everything other than paddle shifting. It provides a blip signal with 20A of current. However, you have to set-up the mechanism or buy pro-shift's. I set-up my own downshift blip solenoid. It works well.

It took me a while to decide between pro-shift and Geartronics... Look around and make Your choice.

Anton

Quote:
Fernando was using one of these for one of the drag events:
GearController - FuelTech - High Performance Automotive Equipment

I do not think it does anything for downshifts, may be open loop.

I am interested in the pro-shift system. Going to send some inquiries.

How is the geartronics for downshifts, that's where things get tricky.
post #12 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-08-2015, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
because racecar

some steps taken in tuning the car for E85 today at King's Performance
With the abundance of E85 where I live it is pretty much a no brainer cost/performance wise
Other Lotus runs E85 also

While the car is still at King's I am having them tune for E85 and mixtures with a flex fuel sensor. The idea is to have a map running 93 around 500whp and a map >700whp on E85.

The lower power map will probably be used for street, not race situations. E85 map will be used for serious race car business. Or maybe all the time

Either way I would like able to switch from E85 to 93 every few tanks to clean the system of potential E85 gunk.

The car previously made 749whp at 32-33psi on Q16.
9.48 1/4 was ran at around 29-30psi.
Engine should probably be able to do 1000hp but to be safe for the bottom end will keep it under 800whp regardless. Injectors I have can't provide enough flow for E85 that high anyway.

King's guess is based on 1650cc injectors we'll be around 90% duty cycle around the same 720-750whp as Q16

at 15psi
93 to E85
515whp to 539whp

at 22-23psi the clutch is slipping. He tried doing a pull in 5th gear thinking that it was the tires, but is the clutch. The car is making more whp and torque for sure.

Probably have a twin disc put in it tomorrow and will see where things end up

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #13 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

In tuning the clutch started slipping. Clutch got changed twice and slave cylinder 3 times in the pursuit of getting a twin disc to feel good. Did not want a leg breaker. Ended up with a clutch masters twin disc

Otherwise had king's do some more work. Mostly reliability/safety related. moroso pan, surge tank, some fuel system work

Final results of E85 tuning should be coming soon

Bit of a gotcha there as the MWR / FIC 1650ccs may be a bit shy at 750whp on E85. Should be able to add some line pressure to compensate but bigger injectors are probably down the pipe, maybe sleeves and cams also

driveshaft shop is going to build some axles for this car as the reliability of the current axles is questionable, especially when paired with mickey thompsons. That may have had something to do with the rolling launches in the videos online.

Got in touch with Chris Barry of Speed Racer Sportcars in regards to fixing the AC. Think he has a solution, a bracket/alternator set that mounts a new smaller alternator down low between the sump and lower wishbone mount. Another bracket allows the Lotus/Rover compressor to be mounted where the Honda alternator was originally located. Will have to take some measurements and photos yet to make sure.

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #14 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:24 AM
BANNED

Please tell me you're not going to call yourself the king too
post #15 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughn View Post
Please tell me you're not going to call yourself the king too
I get a chuckle when I get emails from Fernando
KING Dallas,

It's all branding. Brand equity is a businesses most valuable asset

I am not actually royalty unfortunately.

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #16 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:39 AM
BANNED

Anyone that calls himself the king is compensating for something and I bet it's his weiner.
post #17 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

Really?
You know what they say. If you don't have anything nice to say...

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #18 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:48 AM

I've seen this car sitting outside a shop on 50 in Orlando by the executive airport.
post #19 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
because racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlow View Post
I've seen this car sitting outside a shop on 50 in Orlando by the executive airport.
Will be leaving Orlando sooner rather than later.. Headed for Indy. Probably will be spotted at Cars and Coffee at Gator Motorsport and street car takeover type events in the future.

2010 Ford F350
2004 Mazda RX8
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
post #20 of 94 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 09:32 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Really?
You know what they say. If you don't have anything nice to say...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > Powertrain (Engine, Transmission, etc)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in