I also posted this on the main thread:
I can respect that Garw is busy with production, but perhaps we could start a post that the originator could edit as we start to put down what we do know and have experienced. We could continue to correct and add to it and Garw could see it when he gets a chance and possibly answer or correct entries. If there is a better way than a single edited post, that's cool, too.
We could divide it into what we REALLY KNOW. 2. THINK we know 3. Don't know (QUESTIONS)
I have my dash running but don't know much at all. Is there someone with more experience that would volunteer?
Here are my questions:
1. In the RACE screen, tach shows top numbers 7,8,9 in red. Tach goes red at 7 even though I set shift at 8300 and redline at 8500. Can I change number colors and when tach goes full red?
2. I am assuming there is no screen that shows Cobra codes flashing? So to be safe, I may need to add an LED in case I need it later for Cobra. I don't care about LED flashing just to show alarm is armed.
3. In settings on RACE screen, what does VShift do/mean?
4. I assume no display of oil pressure or temps without adding sensors. But I wonder if the existing pressure sensor could make oil pressure display go red if reading is super low. It is triggering the low pressure warning light. I don't care what my pressure is exactly but LOVE a big light that goes red if I lose oil pressure on track. I have had them in race cars in the past.
5. Does anyone have the lap timer working? What did you use for GPS? I have a VBOX Sport that interfaces with my iPhone, but don't see it as a good linkup here.
2006 Elise, Graphite Grey/Red leather, Sport Elise Suspension, Cup airbox, ECU ref lash, MonoBalls, etc. etc.
1992 900SS Ducati Race Spec Built by Ferracci
2006 KTM 950 SuperMoto, a work in progress
Old stuff gone: Ferrari 275GTB/4, '69 1275 Cooper S. '72 500 Fiat, old Jags, etc. Never bought a boring car.