Lotus Elise vs Ariel Atom 3S :) - Page 4 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-09-2017, 06:28 PM

Garage
TMI calls it a "superCAR" and describes it as "suitable for the street". I don't think TMI nor any reasonable person would deny the Ariel Atom is a car. Surely we can compromise and agree it is at least half a car! :P

I hope no one goes sniffing around too closely to my cars for federal compliance!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen View Post
So you're a troll. That's too bad.
Well, aren't you adorable.

You continue to post inaccurate and misleading information, ignoring reality... Then make a massive leap to politics. Who is the troll, again?

Quote:
I hope the other members of this forum will continue to call out such obnoxious behavior
We do, then we get called trolls. Weird.

Fact: You can buy an Ariel Atom, register it, and insure it in many states. Then, proceed to drive your street legal car.

Fact: People have registered, insured, and street driven many kit cars across the country...all legally.

Fact: I have been pulled over in my "kit car", provided the necessary documentation to the LEO, who in turn found it legal, and let me continue about my business.

Oddly enough, it doesnt seem like you have a dog in this fight, other than to push misinformation, along with fear mongering among enthusiasts who wish to follow kit car ownership.

Also worth noting, your childish personal attacks towards me, followed up with praising someone for having an adult conversation is comically hypocritical.

Keep pushing your agenda, despite it being fiercely rooted in the opposite of what happens in reality. I'm done with this thread though, don't want to deal with personal insults, thought we were more mature than that.

"Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers."
post #63 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 08:52 PM
The Enforcer

If this thread continues in this direction, I will close it. This thread is no longer comparing the Lotus Elise to the Ariel Atom 3S. Play nicely, please.

San

#8 Metric Allen Key, Plastic Carpet Buttons, Never Been on Fire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > Lotus Elise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in