For the past couple of years, after a season of driving I'd find that the rubber cover over the front brake bleed screws was wet and there was a little fluid in the screw itself. I added a little extra turn to the screws after bleeding but still found they were a little leaky. After searching for the AP Racing part online and deciding that they are only available from the UK, I went over to NAPA and found the exact right part (steel, M10x1, 32mm long) for about $2 each. The NAPA screws even have a more traditional nipple shape that is better at grasping the tube when bleeding.
Easy job, just put a paper towel around the screw, unscrew the old one and screw in the new one, don't pressurize the system. Barely any fluid leaks out. I then bled the brakes with my Motive, removing the calipers and rotating them around to make sure there were no new bubbles (there weren't) and everything seems tight and well sealed.
The original parts were warn at the sealing surface so it was time to replace them.