Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Tail of the Dragon
Michael, we are investigating now what it would take to further modify the front clam.
1. Remove the rectangular license plate mount.*
2. Remove the jowls and make a smooth arc.*
3. Remove the steps on the bottom and make the entire bottom one flat surface.*
4. Add a removable carbon-kevlar splitter to the bottom.
5. Add abrasion protection strips.
6. Add interior strengthening at key points.
Tracy, good idea, I will look into it... but on first glance, it is pretty crowded under the clam. Amazing 3D design really.
*Pending investigation of SCCA legality in Prepared class.
#somethingwickedthiswaycomes... the new Origin Noble M and the Origin 7
Zenos E10S for Sale! www.zenosforsale.com
There are some very shady dealers in the Lotus business.
2005 Lotus Elise, 1993 MR2, 1995 MR2, 125cc Shifter Kart, Toniq (in build), 2018 Origin 7 (waiting), 2018 Origin Noble M (waiting)