**Elise/Exige Uberpost READ THIS. Everything you need to know is in here** - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 07:31 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Added to reference section.

-Shawn (2005 Elise) || New England Members of Lotus Ltd. (NEMOLL) - PM me to join local info list or NEMOLL || UberPost - Elise/Exige info: common problems/fixes, etc.
post #23 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 04:36 PM

Why when I try to pop up pics, in the uberpost, of the inner toe link, does it say it is password protected??

Isotope Green Elise SC "Izzy"
Krypton Green Elise ( R.I.P.)
Magnetic Blue Elise, dedicated track car
(sold to a friend)
Maserati Cambiocorsa Coupe
Porsche Cayenne S
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4 door!)
BMW 5-Series
Excelsior-Henderson Super X

post #24 of 108 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Stan posted some of the information I link to for the benefit of other owners. After being banned, he decided he didn't want to benefit owners via this forum anymore and password protected his images.

I'll go through all the links and update images for anything Stan removed.

Thanks, for bringing it to my attention.

-Shawn (2005 Elise) || New England Members of Lotus Ltd. (NEMOLL) - PM me to join local info list or NEMOLL || UberPost - Elise/Exige info: common problems/fixes, etc.
post #25 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

I'm going on vacation this month. I'll have some travel down time and may use it to either read or make updates to this thread. I have about 100 links in the queue to be added and I'm thinking about a link to mods resources, e.g. links to all the exhaust systems available, etc.

If you have a thread you think should be in here let me know. It may be in my queue or it may not. Also, if you have ideas for additional sections let me know. I'll add what I can sustain.

post #26 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 01:47 PM

Keeper,

You may want to add this link: http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/show...795#post749795
to the headlight section (and expand it to Headlights and Light Bulbs or add another section). It has an American spec light bulb cross reference for our Euro spec bulbs for the other various light bulbs on the car...

Tim Mullen --- There is no such thing as Touring suspension or Touring wheels.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one person that you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner

Chantilly, VA http://members.cox.net/elans4/
05 Lotus Elise - Chrome Orange - No Touring - No LSS - No Hardtop - Lotus Driving Lights - Lotus "Chin Guards" - plain and simple.
94 Miata R Package - Black
72 Lotus Elan Sprint - Colorado Orange/Cirrus White
post #27 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 07:13 PM

Lotus Badges/Lettering/Logo mods
Lotus Letters - The raised Lotus letters that come stock on the Exige can be purchased from the dealer.
Rear Lotus Badge - A badge like the one on the front of the car is available for the rear.
Aftermarket Letters - SweetDaddyD makes a variety of sticker options. There are also aftermarket versions of the raised Lotus letters to replace the stickers that come stock on the Elise.
Black Nose Badge - Sector 111 has black nose badges in the old font

I have been searching all over this site for a place to order the original (yellow/green) front nose badge; however, I cannot seem to find an online place to order from. Someone tried to pry mine off and I would like to replace it due to nasty gouge they left on it. I know Sector 111 has Rear Badges that look like the original, but I don't see any mention of nose badges (other than the black one) on their website. I believe the original nose badge has two "pegs" that extend from the bottom and go through the clam so I was hoping to replace my damaged one with the same exact part. I have tried other sites mentioned in this forum (i.e. lotusgarage.com - which does not seem to be working by the way), but I have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
post #28 of 108 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 07:38 AM

need to change a bulb on the front turn signal, how do i acces it?
post #29 of 108 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Forum Founder

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by femagaca
need to change a bulb on the front turn signal, how do i acces it?
http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/show...ht=turn+signal

#somethingwickedthiswaycomes... the new Origin Noble M and the Origin 7

Zenos E10S for Sale! www.zenosforsale.com

There are some very shady dealers in the Lotus business.

2005 Lotus Elise, 1993 MR2, 1995 MR2, 125cc Shifter Kart, Toniq (in build), 2018 Origin 7 (waiting), 2018 Origin Noble M (waiting)
post #30 of 108 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Chase
added.

post #31 of 108 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMullen
Keeper,

You may want to add this link: http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/show...795#post749795
to the headlight section (and expand it to Headlights and Light Bulbs or add another section). It has an American spec light bulb cross reference for our Euro spec bulbs for the other various light bulbs on the car...
added.

post #32 of 108 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus74
I have been searching all over this site for a place to order the original (yellow/green) front nose badge; however, I cannot seem to find an online place to order from. Someone tried to pry mine off and I would like to replace it due to nasty gouge they left on it. I know Sector 111 has Rear Badges that look like the original, but I don't see any mention of nose badges (other than the black one) on their website. I believe the original nose badge has two "pegs" that extend from the bottom and go through the clam so I was hoping to replace my damaged one with the same exact part. I have tried other sites mentioned in this forum (i.e. lotusgarage.com - which does not seem to be working by the way), but I have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I assume the dealer has the front badge.

post #33 of 108 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 09:29 AM

thanks as always, will try to do this quick but not so simple job
post #34 of 108 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Inbox of stuff to filter through for uberpost updates

Custom search scripts. (Forum exclusion) - New Post Seach Tip
E = Queen's award for enterprise - Lotus sticker question

Last edited by Keeper; 08-09-2010 at 09:10 AM.
post #35 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 03:10 PM

Very Helpful Thread!

-Andre
post #36 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 05:18 AM

Smile

....and +1 to Cory's count ( +1 to mine! )

-Michael
'05 Nighfall Blue with Rallye Stripes!
post #37 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 05:23 AM
www.theapexinn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory1000 View Post
Are you just trying to build up your post count or what??
ehh.... if all the 'ol timers keep on posting here MAYBE the newbies will look here first instead of asking the same old questions.

Elise #2292 (SOLD) / CO / Starshield / Nitron Sport SA / RTDbrace / Uprights machined / Down Low rails / DBA 4000 Wiper Slot Rotors/ V1 / SS lines w/Pagid Black / G-Pan / Odyssey PC680 with RLS Bracket / Difflow 5 Element diffuser / Stebel Nautilus horn
www.theapexinn.com
" I started flying when Sex was safe and Hang Gliding was dangerous "
post #38 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

I believe it does help. When I first started putting it together it would get bumped fairly often. There were fewer posts about common stuff. There was more input and comments about the thread in general.

Nonetheless, there were always posts about simple things answered here even when this thread was more active.

post #39 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 06:43 AM

Maybe reading through the entire uberpost should be a requirement before your first post...

1. Register
2. Read uberpost
3. Read Search tutorial
4. Document ability to perform a search properly
5. Congratulations, you can now post or start a thread.
post #40 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 07:17 AM

Thumbs up

Hmmm... good idea. Reminds me of the notion of requiring people to pass a test before reproducing.

-Michael
'05 Nighfall Blue with Rallye Stripes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > General Discussion (Lotus related)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in