CASH ME OUSSIDE LOTUS MUSIC VIDEO - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Lotus Driving Academy

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Weston View Post
102ndcar
My sincere apologies, as I was ill informed and jumped to a partially wrong conclusion. It appeared to me that this was a "REAL" music video and not a parody. And you are correct, as my last sentence said, "Sorry to be a wet blanket", I have been accused many times of "Thinking Too Much" and with that I tend to follow things to a logical but dark conclusion. As for stupid things, I avoided them. I avoid drawing attention to myself. Kind of funny coming from someone who owns a Lotus. I too joined the Army at 17. For me it was to get out of a no future town in Arizona. And it was the best decision of my life. I lived in Maryland for thirty-eight years. I watched what was going on in Baltimore. I stopped going to the Mall because the youth inhabiting it were mostly thug-wannabe's. I have seen them more than once dancing on someone-else's car. I stopped watching the news as the spin placed on things was to much to swallow. This past election was a great example. I have retired to Ohio and I am amazed at how polite the youth and adults are. No shootings at the mall, no road rage incidents. But my outlook is slow to change and I responded to your video from a view point influenced by all of the above and more (below). My name is on that post and several others too, I stand behind the things I say, stand up for what I believe, And acknowledge when I am wrong and will apologize for it when needed. Again I apologize to you and any others I may have offended.
Dominic

(Soap Box) The media sticks it in our face and down our throat. More fodder for the propaganda machines of our enemies on how decedent Western society has become. Honey Booboo, Jersey Shore, "Reality TV". These idiots may not be our future leaders but what our leaders will lead. Other countries are laughing at us when they see what is to become our future and China is taking stock on it. Our children are taught right and wrong by what they see. Programs that tell them it is alright to shout obscenities in a restaurant, talk on your cell-phone at the theatre and go postal when when their milk shake is too thin. That it is acceptable to punch someone who opposes your view point. And instead of talking about a misunderstanding, that all you need to do is unfriend them. As they say in California: "It takes all kinds of people to fill the freeways".(Soap Box Removed)
It's no problem. I understand why you feel that way and I do not blame you at all. Take care

-Alan
surferpkt and Nickshu like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 AM

Well Dominic and 102ndcar, this has to be the first "un-flame" I've seen on the internet. Well done guys.
surferpkt, 102ndcar and Nickshu like this.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 10:55 AM
Such moderate

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 102ndcar View Post
She was already popular at the time this video was made. I didn't do anything for her. Let's be real.
I never said anything about your video in relation to her, just that society making fun of her is just making things worse making her more and more popular and probably making quite a bit of money off of it.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-16-2017, 04:57 AM

Great, Thanks.
Dom
102ndcar likes this.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-16-2017, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Lotus Driving Academy

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doge View Post
I never said anything about your video in relation to her, just that society making fun of her is just making things worse making her more and more popular and probably making quite a bit of money off of it.
For sure, but the damage was already done so I didn't see any harm lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Lotus Discussions > Lotus in the Media

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in