The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Evora in Latest Blue Mountain State Episode

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  profsu 
#1 ·
So I just got home from a trip to Texas Motor Speedway for the AAA 500 and I was catching up on all my TV shows when, while watching the latest episode ("Pay for Play") of Blue Mountain State, I noticed a nice red Evora being used in the show. The episode is a play on the gifts given to players in college and when the football players show up to the coach's mansion at the beginning of the show, they pull up right behind the Evora and one gets out and says "Damn, is that what I think it is." Then they walk inside. Kinda cool, so I thought I'd share . . .

PS:
Blue Mountain State
Spike TV
Wednesdays @ 9ish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.