Well gents the "No heat" problem has been identified and fixed.
I finally got around to moving the fuse panel and all things below it to
get a better look at the connections and to test for 12v and 5v.
Turns out the green wire (right next to the red wire in the photo) was severed
from the connector. Quite thin wire. I really don't understand what prior owners do to their cars
and how these things happen.
Anyway, I touched the wire to the small part still attached to the connector and the flapper
immediately moved (yes!!!), so I set out last night to solder in new slightly longer wires (all three),
shrink wrapped and wire tied nice and out of the way. Also cleaned up the other wires that appear to come from the
One very vexing problem solved. As always thanks to the community for all of the suggestions and steering me in
different directions to diagnose.
Time for summer, but come November I will have heat!!
'07 Exige S