AIM SMARTYCAM for sale - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

AIM SMARTYCAM for sale - SOLD

I am selling my original Smartycam, and will include a 16GB memory card (instead of the 4GB card it came with). A 16GB card easily allows more than the sixteen 20+min sessions of video and data that I used to have when both my wife and I were at a weekend event.

This Smartycam can be used totally independently. Just put it in your car and press record (or set it to start when it detects movement). Its own GPS antenna is included and the camera runs off its own rechargeable battery which lasts 3+hours of run time. The Smartycam has Auto turn off and on based on custom settings for movement etc. It adds the dash overlay "live" to the video while it is recording so no post-processing is necessary (it creates either MOV or AVI files). For the on-screen dash display you can use my design or make a new one yourself via its easy drag-drop software. You can also take the Smartycam diving. You can pull the data and video via the included USB cable or even faster by taking out the mem stick and putting it in your computer or tablet.

The Smartycam collects all the same driving information and uses the same analysis software that the AIM SOLOs do. All the software is available online at their site if you want to try it 1st.

If you have a AIM SOLO or SOLO DL already, the Smartycam comes with the cable to connect to it. The Smartycam will use your SOLO (or SOLO DL) as its own antenna and it will automatically sync the video to the data you are collecting. You don't need a SOLO except for in car time display while driving. If you have a SOLO DL, the Smartycam will use the OBDII port as its power source, it can also collect OBDII data from the SOLO DL and will allow you to display that OBDII info on your video dashboard. You can pull all your AIM SOLO data and Smartycam data via the included USB cable directly from the Smartycam, or also if you rather you can pull all the data and video via the SOLO's USB port. Even faster you can get all the data from the SOLO and the video by simply taking out the mem stick from the Smartycam and by putting it into your computer / tablet.

Details from the manufacturer: AiM SmartyCam

Condition: It is like new, if I told you it was brand new you would not be able to tell I was lying. It has always been mounted inside the car. I have all the stuff that came in the box + 16GB memory card... and the original box. Plenty of example videos at my YouTube site (in the Automotive section) in my sig.

I paid $999.00 when it was new. I am selling for: SOLD

Click links to see my 2008 Lotus Exige-S 240 , '99 M3, 505rwhp '89 Mustang ( sold) , '05 WRX STI ( sold) homepages or here for my spin compilations (ispunuwin & ispinuwin2!)!

Last edited by EricH; 02-21-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 04:25 PM

Hey Eric, I'll take it. If you don't mind holding it for me till I can make it over there for the next event. I'll be at the TDE event at MSR-C next month.

Cosworth short block, BOE Rev 400, Cometic Head Gasket 11.5:1, JCR Head with BOE Spec Porting, A/C Delete, BOE Surge Tank, ACT HDSS Clutch,BOE TOC Oil Pan, BOE HP Radiator, BOE Front Mount HEX, BOE Rear Mounted Oil Cooler System and Fan, Larini 4:1 Header, BOE Featherweight Exhaust, Nitron DA, Gut Sport Front Splitter, Difflow 5 Element Diffuser and Aeroplates, 5 point harnesses, BMW bolts, Yellow painted calipers, Jim Clayton Tow Hook, Rear Tow Hook, Visor Delete, Halon Fire Extinguisher.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Hi!

Sry I have a local sale pending and one backup so far. Tuesday we are scheduled to meet. I will update here if it gets sold or if it is still available.

Click links to see my 2008 Lotus Exige-S 240 , '99 M3, 505rwhp '89 Mustang ( sold) , '05 WRX STI ( sold) homepages or here for my spin compilations (ispunuwin & ispinuwin2!)!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

Smartycam is sold. Thank you all for your interest!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Misc For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in