Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Long Island, New York
Custom Enclosed Trailer - Great Storage Solution for your Elise! ($4,495)
I used this to store my Lotus Elise for two years until I sold it and bought my Lamborghini.
I have available for a sale my 2002 Cargo Mate Enclosed Trailer / Car Trailer (16' x 8'). This trailer cost in excess of $10,000 when purchased new, plus nearly $2,000 in customized extras described below, and the quality is significantly better than the cheaper and more common "Southern brand trailers".
This trailer has many custom features:
- side escape door on the driver's side, which enables a user to pull their car into the trailer, open their car door out the side of the trailer, and physically step out of their car (no more climbing through windows or using a winch!); trailer also has side entrance door on the passenger side too
- diamond plate flooring, which was raised slightly to enable a sports cars' door to clear the wheel wells below the aforementioned side escape door
- florescent overhead lighting and electric outlets
- brakes and tires ~two years old with little to no wear on them
- black paint in reasonably good condition, which looks much nicer than the dirty white trailers!
Trailer was used primarily for storage, first by a contractor who stored his tools and later by a car collector that stored his show car.
Priced reasonably at $4,495 SOLD!
Located on Long Island, NY (Huntington)
Last edited by TroyNVie; 04-28-2016 at 10:44 AM.