New Rear & Front Swaybars Availalble Now! - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-05-2018, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

New Rear & Front Swaybars Availalble Now!

We have released the new REAR and matching FRONT, adjustable swaybars for the Elise/Exige/variants. We started testing these on the road and track since last summer. Needless to say, I am thoroughly impressed. The handling of my Elise is flat, superbly compliant with tons of grip. The car just rips through rough canyons and up track curbing with ease - without beating me up!

I am now running spring rates that are half (250lb/350/lb) of what I normally run. You can let the swaybars manage roll stiffness and can forgo heavy springs. Heavy springs have been a crutch that we have used to flatten the cars handling at the expense of compliance and comfort.

I have also run the rear bar with the factory front swaybar on the street. It works after you drill an additional hole (old trick from years ago). Of course the best results come from using both of our bars but you can upgrade as your budget allows as well. If you have the factory adjustable front bar then you will have less reason to get our front - unless you want the best.

If you have an aftermarket front bar, then our rear bar will be the perfect complement.

We have developed guidelines with help from our Ride & handling Enginer, Dave. You can use it to set up your car as we have stiffness readings based on each position. If you enjoy tuning then our guide will be a great starting point. For most, our settings will be spot on.

Watch this customer testimonial after testing our car on track. He compares our kit to his Elise with Ohlins TTX: HERE

We have a small batch of these in stock and I can highly recommend them to street or track drivers looking for even better handling. Find the rears: HERE and the fronts: HERE
Attached Images

InoKinetic - Tasty Bits for Your Lotus

BlackShadow Motors - Niche Car Sales, Service & Restoration

Email or call (951)296-6762 us for advice. We will respond!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Vendors > InoKinetic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in