• 3 Post By Partsfinder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

LOG39 Sturbridge, MA

Lotus Owners Gathering 39
Sturbridge, MA
August 23-26, 2019

Please join Lotus Ltd and its members from all regions in Sturbridge, MA for the 39th annual Lotus Owners Gathering.
You can register for LOG 39 at Lotus Ltd.

This years LOG is being hosted by the New England Lotus Lovers, Inc. (NELLI), and the New England Members of Lotus Ltd. (NEMOLL). Lotus Ltd. invites you to this crossroad for Lotus enthusiasts from the northeast United States and eastern Canada.

The location was chosen for the classic rural northeast setting while keeping the proximity to many popular New England destinations such as the Old Sturbridge Village. You can relax by the lake at the Sturbridge Host Hotel or unwind your gearbox via a variety of back roads to visit the Higgins Armory collection, the Yankee Candle Co., or Purgatory Chasm just to name a few of the wonderful destinations within a short drive from the host hotel.

Planning for LOG 39 naturally gravitated toward Sturbridge because it is central to a passion Lotus owners share. DRIVING. The area is well suited to the Sunday Rally and self-guided tours.

Don't miss the Friday reception to catch up with old friends and share plans for the days ahead. Dave Minter, instrumental in the design of the Elise is scheduled to talk to those at the Friday reception about his time a Lotus Cars. The Saturday banquet will provide us time for a wonderful dinner and we will hear from our guest speaker, Lotus F1 pilot Martin Donnelly. Bob Dance, F1 chief mechanic to Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Mario Andretti and Aryton Senna will also be on hand to field your questions about his time with Team Lotus. Noted Lotus personality Richard Parramint will be on hand to help us with the festivities on Saturday night. We'll end each day with opportunity for everyone to reflect on the day's events in the many places around the host hotel. You can continue to discuss all things Lotus during the buffet dinner on Sunday, alongside the indoor heated pool, and over informal cocktails and dinner in the Oxhead Tavern on Monday after the day's events at Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park.

Speaking of Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, it is a short, scenic drive from the host hotel to Thompson. A racetrack since 1939, it is home to the first road course of its kind in the USA. Thompson Speedway spans four generations of continued family ownership and provides 1.7 challenging miles less than 50 minutes from Boston, Hartford, and Providence. It's no surprise why so many Lotus local events continue to use this wonderful facility. We're looking forward to host our fellow LOG 39 attendees in this historic location for the Saturday Concours, Sunday's Safe Drivers-Safe Families, LOG 39 Autocross, and Monday's Performance Driver Education and Performance Driving Experience.

Please register for LOG 39 by going to the Lotus Ltd Website and use our online website registration process. If you would like to register the old fashioned way with pen and paper, you can download one of our registration forms from the Lotus Ltd website and mail it into Lotus Ltd HQ. Registration is open now!

Our room block at the Sturbridge Host Hotel closes August 8th, so please make your reservations by calling the hotel directly at 1-508-347-7393 and asking for the $112 per night per single or double occupancy "Lotus Limited Room Block" rate. Please note, our hotel block will sell out so book your rooms early.

If this is your first LOG, welcome! If this is your 2nd, 3rd or 23rd LOG, welcome back!

Please go to www.lotusltd.com for more information.

See you at Lotus Owners Gathering 39!!!!!
carbuff likes this.

-Shawn (2005 Elise) || New England Members of Lotus Ltd. (NEMOLL) - PM me to join local info list or NEMOLL || UberPost - Elise/Exige info: common problems/fixes, etc.

Last edited by Keeper; 05-03-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 03:40 AM
Parts Finder

Garage
We need to join Log39 to register to attend. I’m in the Rochester NY area (LOONY) but have not joined that group yet because web page is still last years.

Past favorites

99 Esprit
02 Eurovan Weekender
62 Falcon 450hp under 2000lbs
(My first power to weight car)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partsfinder View Post
We need to join Log39 to register to attend. I’m in the Rochester NY area (LOONY) but have not joined that group yet because web page is still last years.
You only need to join Lotus Ltd. Membership in a local chapter is a separate aspect. If you have any issues with joining Lotus ltd., send me a PM.

-Shawn (2005 Elise) || New England Members of Lotus Ltd. (NEMOLL) - PM me to join local info list or NEMOLL || UberPost - Elise/Exige info: common problems/fixes, etc.

Last edited by Keeper; 05-02-2019 at 04:31 AM.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Wingless Wonder

Garage
This link

https://lotusltd.com/log39/

doesn't work for non-members of LL?

Atwell Haines
'88 Esprit
Succasunna, NJ USA

"Not all angels have wings." - Turbo R
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
This link https://lotusltd.com/log39/ doesn't work for non-members of LL?
It should. It's the first link in the thread and I just edited it to make that more clear. There are links on that page to register and the link to join Lotus Ltd. is in the nav bar.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 03:33 AM

Shawn, excellent job on the video and post!!
Keeper likes this.

05 Bordeaux Pearl Red, Biscuit Lea. Int. (SOLD 2016!)
2014 Mini Cooper S Paceman All-4
'18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL, 3" lift running 37" Nitto Trail Grappler tires
'10 SKI-DOO Renegade
Protection by: English Bull Dog

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 11:48 AM

@Keeper , sent you a PM, did you get it?

Later,
Eldon
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 04:00 PM
Parts Finder

Garage
Signed up and hotel reservations made
Keeper, BMJM100 and Molez93 like this.

Past favorites

99 Esprit
02 Eurovan Weekender
62 Falcon 450hp under 2000lbs
(My first power to weight car)
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Probably Lurking

We are less than a month away from the early bird deadline of June 15th for LOG 39 registration. The host hotel is now 70% filled and time is ticking.

You can register for LOG 39 now at the Lotus Ltd. Website links above.

You can make hotel reservations by calling the Sturbridge hotel directly at 1-508-347-7393.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 06:24 PM

I will be there with the wife and kids. Can't wait to see all the cars!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 09:51 AM

Garage
I will not be able to make LOG because I am currently overseas, however, I just registered as a member. I can't believe I am 3 deep in the garage and I hadn't registered before. @Partsfinder - Even though I am in Texas, you put this event in the Finger Lakes region (read Watkins Glen) and I am there. If we could block the Harbor hotel parking it would be a great venue (I think they have just over 100 parking spots in the main parking lot.)

2016 Ruter #31 Bus, (not Ardent) Red
2011 Elise R, Ardent Red
2010 Evora, Solar Yellow
1971 Europa S2, Lotus Yellow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Community > Lotus Limited > Lotus Owners Gathering

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

« LOG34 | - »