Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
I'm sorry to post again, but I just reviewed this thread once again and I have to say a few things that come to mind. This is my version of David Letterman's top 10 list.
10. Is this thread really for real?
9. There's 15 minutes of my life I can't get back.
8. The use of the word "trade" in reference to the leg motion.
7. Did we just see a guy randomly swing his leg over his head? Now it's a party!
6. The use of the word "theatrics" in reference to adding more to the "show".
5. Photo number 2 on post #6. I love this one! Really looks like there is some real momentum and excitement for what is about to happen.
4. If it weren't for the photos, I wouldn't think a 52 year old could even do this!
3. SwingLo's post which mentions the unfortunate attire.
2. This is EXACTLY why I love being a Lotus Talk member
1. The only thread more funny was the one about the used red lotus elise / red panda / back problems thread! (that one is still my "happy thought" and always cheers me up when I feel blue. This one is a close second!)
2007 Shelby GT (Black & Silver)
2006 Aston Martin Vantage (Tungsten Silver)
2010 Lotus Evora (Canyon Red)