The BBCA shows are still edited versions.
S8EP1: - Dog intro shortened
- Season 8 previews/teasers dropped
- Micro C+C review unchanged!
- Convertible people carrier segment one unchanged!
- News segment SADLY REMOVED (they made fun of Jeremy's broken Ford GT and some enviro-nutters like David Cameron, etc )
- Honda Civic review REMOVED (makes sense, this car isn't new any more)
- New reasonably-priced car intro and lapping day segment unchanged, though a tiny bit of in-studio summary was removed at the very end
- DIESELMAX speed record car segment REMOVED
- Koenigsegg CCX review unchanged (YAY SWEDEN )
- Convertible people carrier segment two - tiny bit cut after the 100MPH test of them repairing the damage caused, otherwise unchanged
-C6 Z06 review - section on the handling of the Z06 cut short, Clarkson mentions that the Z06 can lap the Ring in 7:43 in the original version - also cut was a short clip where he messes with the voice activated Sat Nav - clip syncs up again when talking about the price of the ZO6, otherwise unchanged
- News segment REMOVED
- Canoe vs car segment - about 30 seconds cut from the middle of the race - otherwise unchanged
- Star in a reasonably priced car - unchanged
- Jaguar XK review - short studio intro cut out, about a minute of footage/commentary on the sound and looks cut out as well - studio segment at end where they discuss XK vs V8 Vantage cut out
- Cadillac review and radio station segment one, studio bit cut out at the end, otherwise unchanged
- STIG hotlap in the OLD reasonably priced car and studio interview with THE STIG - CUT OUT