Who's running 2 pot calipers front and rear?
I'm curious who's running the AP 2pot calipers in the front AND rear, and what the noticed changes are. I'm considering running the same caliper front and rear, likely XP 12/10 or 10/8, with no other changes (stock abs, stock brake booster). I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with the braking I have, but I'm curious to explore improvements, and I will be messing with the front calipers anyway... so I'm contemplating "while you're at it" possibilities.
1. What pads do you run front/rear?
2. Any brake drag experienced, and if so what did you do about it?
3. Any change in pedal travel?
4. Are you running the stock brake booster?
5. Are you running ABS?
6. Any negative surprises?
7. Largest benefits observed?
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."