That looks sharp! How do I replicate this?
There are a ton of ways to do it depending on how much time and money you want to put into it...
I settled for the quick and dirty way which was basically this at a high level:
1. Disassemble everything and remove the gauge face plate
2. Take a high resolution scan of the faceplate
3. Invert the colors and modify the image to the look I want
4. Print a the image to a piece of thicker paper (or transparency depending on what way you are going)
5. Cut it to shape, and cut out the holes for the needles and LCD display
6. Put the new gauge face plate in, take it for a drive and adjust the needles to the correct position using an OBD2 reader
7. Buy a clear sheet of Lexan and cut it to the correct size and shape (based on the old piece)
8. Black silicon/caulk the Lexan into place and assemble everything
If you want to actually do this send me a PM and I can tell you so things that I have learned along the way!