Door Removal with wiring disconnect- How to:
1. Remove the cubby hole mat and drivers side switch panel or pass. side blank.
2. Remove screws and pull out AC Vent (there are two frictions tabs it take some effort to remove the piece.
3. Remove the screws holding the door sill (two in front and one inside rear on stock sills) and remove the sills to expose the foam filler.
4. The plug will be located somewhere between these two points. On my drivers side it was behind the AC panel on the passengers side it was down under the foam.
5. Disconnect plug then release rubber cable grommet at door joint and then feed the cable out.
6. With the door supported remove the top and bottom allen bolts at the door pivot point - removing these bolts the door alignment will be the same on install.