Anyone here can share experience with British Racing Group / Lotus Garage? - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 06:00 PM

I have bought several small bits through them. Contact and information has been good when purchased. My only beef is that it takes 3 weeks to get something from them. They have always gotten me what I wanted, but it always takes three weeks. Robert, I wish you the best and a healthy recovery.

05 Elise
56 VW Dune Buggy

GGLC-Sacramento Chapter Membership and Recruiting
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Abe

Quote:
Originally Posted by <@@> View Post
That is within 3 business days! I'd be very concerned after 24-hours without a response! If 3 business days is your standard turnaround time, I'm very surprised you still have any internet business.
He's still better than half the dealer network out there so I'm not surprised.

Taking care of the Lotus community one Lotus at a time...yes, We Are Lotus
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <@@> View Post
That is within 3 business days! I'd be very concerned after 24-hours without a response! If 3 business days is your standard turnaround time, I'm very surprised you still have any internet business.
To clarify for you, I perhaps should have emphasized the "1 business day" in the 5th paragraph rather than 24 business hours. I hope this clarifies things.

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturgeongeneral View Post
I have bought several small bits through them. Contact and information has been good when purchased. My only beef is that it takes 3 weeks to get something from them. They have always gotten me what I wanted, but it always takes three weeks. Robert, I wish you the best and a healthy recovery.
We are working on that. As parts with Lotus have become more and more difficult to obtain due to limited stock at Lotus and with some dealers due to backorders and supply chains, we have further expanded our network of global partners. This allows us to pull stock from additional sources to limit the turn around time on many orders. It also shortens out fulfillment time by placing distribution points closer to out clients regardless of their location here in North America or in Europe, Asia or the Middle East. In fact, our networking has become so successful that we are often contacted by dealers within the network for assistance in finding parts. That isn't meant to gloat but more emphasize the cooperation and acknowledgement we have with even franchised dealers as to our ability to source hard to find parts they can't.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2015, 07:04 PM

Ordered TRD intake last year.

They were slowwwwwwwwwwww... but got my part and I was happy.

-2010 Phantom Black Exige S240 [Kold-fire Custom Tune] [RLS 3.0"][RLS IC, IC pipe, IC shroud, Heatshield] [RLS sidescoop kit] [Saiku Michi Catch Can] [Walboro 255][BWR De-cat] [BOE 1/4 Stick] [TRD Intake] [Jim Clayton's Tow Hook] [CF Splitter, Sideskirts, Sidescoops, Wing Blade, Gas Cap]
-1995 Whitest White RHD Subaru Impreza STi type RA ver. II
-1976 Toyota Celica GT
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2015, 02:24 PM

Update - I received all of my parts. Despit the setback I'd still order from them again.

My Prelude rebuild.
http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=256458

2008 Lotus Elise | Storm TI | Touring Pack | A/C Insulation Mod | Aluminum Carpet Buttons | JBL GTO Series Speakers | Alpine iDA_X100 | GRP Trunk Strut | darthHOLDER | re-ENFORCER | BOE TOC Oil Pan | Pro Alloy Rad | BOE Toe Links
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2015, 03:40 PM

Put in an order 12/13/14 and still nothing.

Cosworth short block, BOE Rev 400, Cometic Head Gasket 11.5:1, JCR Head with BOE Spec Porting, A/C Delete, BOE Surge Tank, ACT HDSS Clutch,BOE TOC Oil Pan, BOE HP Radiator, BOE Front Mount HEX, BOE Rear Mounted Oil Cooler System and Fan, Larini 4:1 Header, BOE Featherweight Exhaust, Nitron DA, Gut Sport Front Splitter, Difflow 5 Element Diffuser and Aeroplates, 5 point harnesses, BMW bolts, Yellow painted calipers, Jim Clayton Tow Hook, Rear Tow Hook, Visor Delete, Halon Fire Extinguisher.
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-03-2015, 12:45 PM

I had ordered a few things from them without issue, but then I also ordered floor mats from them over 4 years ago that I'm still waiting on. I never checked if I was actually charged for those as I assume I'll never actually see them.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
I had ordered a few things from them without issue, but then I also ordered floor mats from them over 4 years ago that I'm still waiting on. I never checked if I was actually charged for those as I assume I'll never actually see them.
Please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll get those mats sorted for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in