Bill Nuccio International Motorcars - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2014, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Bill Nuccio International Motorcars

I just want to say that Bill Nuccio and Bill Nuccio Jr are running an outstanding operation and they have one of the biggest elise/exige inventories in the US. I had the pleasure of working with Bill Sr and hes a man of his word.

Check out their inventory.

Exotic Vehicle Listings

Last edited by qu1Z; 07-02-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Very nice, maybe give them a heads up that the red 07 elise they have listed says it is a 6 cyl. I have my suspicions about that one. Did you get the green FE one they listed as sold? Sweet car!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2014, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Bill and his family held a cars and coffee + difflow meet n' greet. Lots of Lotus owners attended. I can't stress enough how Bill treats his customers, he is top notch. If anyone is looking for a clean, low miles Lotus... please check out International Motorcars in Chicago.

A few pics from this week:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2058102&type=3

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2014, 07:28 PM
Premium Member

I bought my first Lotus (Elise SC back in spring of 11') through Fox Valley Motor Cars and had the pleasure of dealing with Joe Suba & Bill Nuccio. They truly are a class act and I ended up ordering a new Evora S through them in October of 2012. Unfortunately, because of a long delay in Lotus receiving their airbag exemption from the U.S. government, I had to cancel that order and go with an existing model sitting on a dealer's lot. Nevertheless I'd do business with Bill and Joe again as it was a great experience both times.

2011 Solar Yellow Elise SC
2009 CO Elise SC (R.I.P)
2012 Solar Yellow Evora S
6 spd., 2+2, PB Racing Monza Wheels, Plack Exhaust & one bad ass air freshener (SOLD)
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-12-2015, 06:59 AM
Will work for tires

Garage
My father and I stopped into Bill Nuccio International Motorcars last year to look at an Elise because we were starting our search for a Lotus. Bill Nuccio and Bill Nuccio Jr both personally helped us, answered questions, let us go on a test drive, and gave us advice even though we were not ready to purchase on that particular day. Their non aggressive sales technique and helpfulness was much appreciated as we were not fully educated buyers yet. Since the visit, I have kept an eye on their constantly impressive inventory of both Lotus and other high end cars. Hopefully they continue their impressive rate of turnover for their inventory so the right Lotus will come up for us. I recommend and look forward to possibly interacting with everyone at Bill Nuccio International Motorcars again.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2015, 12:31 PM

Bill Nuccio Jr and Bill Nuccio are phenomenal and I highly recommend them. Very honest and good quality cars. Definitely plan on doing business with them again.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2015, 05:30 PM

We echo the testaments above. Bill and his team helped us spec and order our first 06 Elise, and found the right 2011 Elise SC when we were back in the market.
Very happy customers are we.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2015, 06:47 PM

Bill Jr. sold me my '06 Elise back when he was with FVMC. Both he and his dad are great folks. I still have the Elise and still love visiting them. Look forward to the next cars and coffee Saturday with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in