Gator Motorsports - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

Gator Motorsports

I want to be certain to recognize and give credit where credit is due to Gator Motorsports here in Indianapolis. Some of you may recall my 2005 Storm Titianium Elise that I had listed for sale. Long story short, with my busy schedule and inability to focus on marketing and really trying to sell the car, I ended up accepting a very fair offer from Brian over at Gator.
As Murphy's Law would have it, when Deano and Brian came over to pick the car up last week, clutch problems appeared out of nowhere. Pressure plate was toast and it required repair. Brian and Gator worked with me on it and the car will be good as new after they get through with it. The lucky buyer will not only recieve a car that is backed by the reputation of Gator, but also has a new ACT clutch in it.
I wanted to be certain to make note of this, as it seems all too frequently that we all hear about the horror stories of services gone awry, but rarely do we hear about excellent customer service and professionalism. Though I cannot say that I know all of the guys over at Gator, I can say all of those that I have worked with are SOLID.
I know this may seem like a commercial for Gator, but I have nothing to gain by sharing my experience. What I would say is if your are an auto enthusiast like myself, you need to seriously give Gator a solid look, no matter where you are located. I know where I'll be buying my next toy. I hope Brian, Deano, TJ, and Young don't mind me dropping their names on here

Last edited by Krug1; 08-31-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 02:35 PM

I don't think I've heard a single negative thing about the guys at Gator. Too bad they are so far away from me!

2005 Nightfall Blue Elise: Sport, Touring, Quantum Zeros, Pro Alloy, BWR De-Cat, Stage II, BOE Torque200 tune
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 04:12 PM

They did an amazing job on my elise. Went above and beyond!

2010 Canyon Red Evora
2005 Graphite Grey Elise - Sold

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 05:27 PM

I agree 100% great group!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 06:45 AM

Nothing but exceptionally positive experiences interacting with service, sales, parts and ownership at Gator Motorsports. It's a rare occasion when a business exemplifies such a level of professionalism on all levels.

Blackhawk Farms, Gingerman, Nelson Ledges, Road America, Grattan, Mid-Ohio, Waterford Hills, Putnam Park, Autobahn Country Club, Barber, Virginia Interational Raceway, Milwaukee Mile, NCM Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, COTA

The bitterest tears are shed over graves for words left unsaid & deeds left undone - Harriet Beecher Stowe
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 10:05 AM
Supporting Vendor

Thank you all so much!!

Without wonderful people like you, we wouldn't be here.

Thanks everyone! !
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 11:09 AM

Thank you for your support and your kind words. All of us here at Gator Motorsport appreciate your support. None of this would be possible without you.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 07:32 PM

They've been great for me as well.

Ordering parts and having them shipped to me and actual service on my Exige has been a fantastic experience with the crew at Gator.

Worth every bit of the ~4 hour commute.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 09:38 PM

Gator is the best Lotus dealership.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 03:28 AM

A big +1.

I didn't realize I needed (& didn't have) the special lug bolt tool a couple days after I purchased the car and 2 days before a track day. Called them up around 4:30p & the parts dept. guy personally mailed the part out the same day & had it here the next day. Awesome service indeed.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 04:57 AM
Carcrazydoc

Agree wholeheartedly. Friend purchased an Exige from Brian a few weeks ago and has nothing but positive comments. They host Cars & Coffee each Saturday with Brian and the rest of the team being gracious hosts. Over the last week, Brian has helped me while I struggle whether or not to pull the trigger on an Evora S for myself. In the end, decided to do so based on the vehicle but also the stellar reputation of Brian, Amanda, TJ and the rest of the team. Each person truly makes you feel welcome and treats you as a good friend (not family because you don't choose your family). Keep up the great work and thank you for being such a great ambassador for Lotus. Love the fact that you are in my backyard. Sean
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-03-2016, 06:04 AM

Quick shout out to Gator Motor Sport. My experience echoes those above. Third time customer. Worth the drive down from Chicago area to Indy. This time around had LSD installed and a few other minor things this past week. TJ caught an imminent clutch failure issue (broken tab syndrome) as they work through the transmission so now have new clutch as well.
Bonus was that they had this years first Cars & Coffee event at the shop yesterday which had to have 50 or more vehicles and ,of course, they had there show room open for browsing visitors. Very focused and competent group.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 09:18 AM
boxerman

I'll add, thye are the best car dealership I have ever worked with. Theya re also very Lotus focussed and skillful. They are 1,500miles from me and I bought one car from them, and will certainly buy from them again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in