LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/)
-   Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f93/)
-   -   Greg’s Race Parts - A Carbon Performance Dream (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f93/greg-s-race-parts-carbon-performance-dream-316338/)

vaughn 07-21-2015 03:36 PM

Greg’s Race Parts - A Carbon Performance Dream

I met Greg about 7 months ago when I began planning my Elise’s carbon build. Greg has been extremely helpful throughout this process and is a genuine person. I ordered the following carbon parts from Greg: Front clam, rear clam, fenders/door hinge covers, mud flaps, doors, roof, roll bar cover, access panels, spoiler, mirrors, rocker extensions, rear hatch/trunk, seats, center console, door sills, upper door sills, switch covers, door panels, door pulls, steering column, instrument cluster, radio surround, airbag cover, HVAC surround, rear cup holder, stainless shift knob, hatch/trunk strut kit, catch can, wheel stud kit, high flow cold air intake, rear eliminator, and front license plate bracket. Not a single one of these parts had an issue and statistically, you’d think at least one would have something as little as a scratch. GRP has gone on and beyond for me to make sure everything was produced and delivered promptly and whatever he didn’t make, he took the initiative to buy things on my behalf and have them shipped to me. Greg’s level of customer service and pricing throws all of the competition under the bus. Believe me, I have worked with all of the companies and interviewed each of them before making a purchase. If you want carbon parts that actually fit like factory parts and a place to purchase from that doesn’t make excuses, shop at GRP. You won’t be disappointed.

https://gregsraceparts.squarespace.com

Hextavo 07-21-2015 04:55 PM

Cool write up, I don't wanna tally up how much you paid him, but his prices do seem hard to beat. His site is a little lackluster, is it newer? Lastly where are some pics or are you still installing? Unless of course I missed the thread. Thanks for sharing, always nice to have more options.

TachItUp 07-21-2015 05:24 PM

I have his boot strut kit, it makes life so much easier when you need to throw something in the trunk

vaughn 07-21-2015 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hextavo (Post 4227506)
Cool write up, I don't wanna tally up how much you paid him, but his prices do seem hard to beat. His site is a little lackluster, is it newer? Lastly where are some pics or are you still installing? Unless of course I missed the thread. Thanks for sharing, always nice to have more options.

You can follow me on instagram @LavishLotus

I am still installing however. When everything is finished, I will make a post detailing everything.

darkSol 07-22-2015 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaughn (Post 4227986)
You can follow me on instagram @LavishLotus

I am still installing however. When everything is finished, I will make a post detailing everything.

WEIGH EVERYTHING - stock VS carbon fiber.

Seriously!

Hextavo 07-22-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkSol (Post 4228586)
WEIGH EVERYTHING - stock VS carbon fiber.

Seriously!

Haha yeah, THIS is was what I forgot to say, better post up weights to see if your saving any.

vaughn 07-22-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hextavo (Post 4229010)
Haha yeah, THIS is was what I forgot to say, better post up weights to see if your saving any.

haha a little too late for that! Most is already on the car but I can feel a huge difference when I pick two up side by side!

ZakkAttack86 08-28-2015 05:42 AM

+1 for GRP...Dude is awesome to work with and his product speaks for itself. Also, Boot Strut kit, total win.