Gregís Race Parts - A Carbon Performance Dream - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2015, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Gregís Race Parts - A Carbon Performance Dream

I met Greg about 7 months ago when I began planning my Eliseís carbon build. Greg has been extremely helpful throughout this process and is a genuine person. I ordered the following carbon parts from Greg: Front clam, rear clam, fenders/door hinge covers, mud flaps, doors, roof, roll bar cover, access panels, spoiler, mirrors, rocker extensions, rear hatch/trunk, seats, center console, door sills, upper door sills, switch covers, door panels, door pulls, steering column, instrument cluster, radio surround, airbag cover, HVAC surround, rear cup holder, stainless shift knob, hatch/trunk strut kit, catch can, wheel stud kit, high flow cold air intake, rear eliminator, and front license plate bracket. Not a single one of these parts had an issue and statistically, youíd think at least one would have something as little as a scratch. GRP has gone on and beyond for me to make sure everything was produced and delivered promptly and whatever he didnít make, he took the initiative to buy things on my behalf and have them shipped to me. Gregís level of customer service and pricing throws all of the competition under the bus. Believe me, I have worked with all of the companies and interviewed each of them before making a purchase. If you want carbon parts that actually fit like factory parts and a place to purchase from that doesnít make excuses, shop at GRP. You wonít be disappointed.

https://gregsraceparts.squarespace.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2015, 04:55 PM

Cool write up, I don't wanna tally up how much you paid him, but his prices do seem hard to beat. His site is a little lackluster, is it newer? Lastly where are some pics or are you still installing? Unless of course I missed the thread. Thanks for sharing, always nice to have more options.

--------------------------------------
03 DD Pontiac Vibe 21.95 lb/hp
05 Lotus Elise 9.78
93 Kawasaki EX250 9.13
07 Kawasaki ZX6R 3.42
Next up
15 BMW S1000RR 2.25
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2015, 05:24 PM

I have his boot strut kit, it makes life so much easier when you need to throw something in the trunk

2005 Nightfall Blue Elise: Sport, Touring, Quantum Zeros, Pro Alloy, BWR De-Cat, Stage II, BOE Torque200 tune

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2015, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextavo View Post
Cool write up, I don't wanna tally up how much you paid him, but his prices do seem hard to beat. His site is a little lackluster, is it newer? Lastly where are some pics or are you still installing? Unless of course I missed the thread. Thanks for sharing, always nice to have more options.
You can follow me on instagram @LavishLotus

I am still installing however. When everything is finished, I will make a post detailing everything.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
purveyor of lightness

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughn View Post
You can follow me on instagram @LavishLotus

I am still installing however. When everything is finished, I will make a post detailing everything.
WEIGH EVERYTHING - stock VS carbon fiber.

Seriously!

d.a..v...i....d

David Thomas Stewart - [email protected]
2005 Midnight Silver Lotus Elise (www.darksol.com)
388hp (342whp) BOE RevX 1736lbs.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkSol View Post
WEIGH EVERYTHING - stock VS carbon fiber.

Seriously!
Haha yeah, THIS is was what I forgot to say, better post up weights to see if your saving any.

--------------------------------------
03 DD Pontiac Vibe 21.95 lb/hp
05 Lotus Elise 9.78
93 Kawasaki EX250 9.13
07 Kawasaki ZX6R 3.42
Next up
15 BMW S1000RR 2.25
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextavo View Post
Haha yeah, THIS is was what I forgot to say, better post up weights to see if your saving any.
haha a little too late for that! Most is already on the car but I can feel a huge difference when I pick two up side by side!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 05:42 AM
99 Problems

+1 for GRP...Dude is awesome to work with and his product speaks for itself. Also, Boot Strut kit, total win.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in