Help lotus garage - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 5Likes
  • 2 Post By ShadowWulf369
  • 2 Post By Shirp
  • 1 Post By oldmansan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:12 AM Thread Starter

Help lotus garage

I ordered a passenger front marker light from lotus garage in February. I cant get ahold of anyone from lotus garage and I still haven't recieved my part. This is really starting to irritate me. Any help would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:34 AM
Happy To Be Here

Garage
I’m sure someone will post up links to the other threads. File a dispute through your PayPal or credit card company and get your money back. You will not receive your parts as of right now due to the owner being ill. Reorder your parts through the Stratton Motor Company or from Gator Motorsport.
NoRawkus305 and Europa TC like this.

2013 Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
2016 BMW 328xi - Estoril Blue

Last edited by ShadowWulf369; 04-19-2019 at 07:52 AM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:42 AM

ShadowWulf's advice seems very good. Also, if you live in the US and this transaction involved the US Mail, you may have a mail fraud claim. This would, if proven, be a federal offense which the vendor would certainly wish to avoid.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:48 AM

I just went through the same issue form an order I made in November. Payal refunded me after about 10 days. Stratton appears to have sent letters to people that had outstanding orders. Stratton is very responsive and got my order shipped immediately.
Kubera and lt1_fd3s like this.

My Prelude rebuild.
http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=256458

2008 Lotus Elise | Storm TI | Touring Pack | A/C Insulation Mod | Aluminum Carpet Buttons | JBL GTO Series Speakers | Alpine iDA_X100 | GRP Trunk Strut | darthHOLDER | re-ENFORCER | BOE TOC Oil Pan | Pro Alloy Rad | BOE Toe Links
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 06:29 AM

Yep I'm having the same problem. Ordered back in Feb, still nothing delivered. Ive sent countless emails, messages, called numerous times and left multiple voicemails. Haven't been able to drive my lotus since then either.

Unfortunately for me Im past the claim timeframe so I can't file a claim, so Im screwed.

Ive reached out to Stratton to see if they can help, but what Lotus Garage has done to customers is criminal. He should've shut down the website if he fell ill. Sounds like countless people are in the same situation. He's lucky criminal charges aren't filed...

Formerly Wes (RIP : ( ) -- Now Brendon
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:49 AM
Lotus Technician

@oldmansan Still shows up in the "Premium Vendor Showcase" Screenshot taken as I read this thread....
Attached Images

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 03:16 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twaszak! View Post
@oldmansan Still shows up in the "Premium Vendor Showcase" Screenshot taken as I read this thread....
@Admin

Moderators don't do the administratiive work on the website, just the moderation, but thanks just the same.

San
Twaszak! likes this.

#8 Metric Allen Key, Plastic Carpet Buttons, Never Been on Fire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Classifieds Section > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in