Lotus Garage - Great Products! - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
Got Boost?

Garage
Lotus Garage - Great Products!

I bought a couple items, two different orders, from Lotus Garage.
They are responsive via email. Both orders have finally arrived, which took less then a month from time of purchase.
I assume there would be a long lead time on other parts depending on availability, but that is to be expected.
Overall, I am happy with the company, and will not hesitate to order from them again.

Regards,
Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Got Boost?

Garage
I bought another few items from Lotus garage and once again, excellent service!

If you ask before you purchase, they will expedite orders.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 12:48 PM

Jeff,

Thanks for the orders and the kind words. Availability is always a concern but we work with Lotus the best we can to get things shipped as quickly as we can. We have also expanded on in house stock dramatically in the last 3 months to try and ship parts even faster.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 06:31 PM

Lotus Garage was great for me as well. I placed two different orders on the same night, one with Lotus Garage and the other with Lotus Parts Online. Got the parts no problem from Lotus Garage a few weeks later, but heard nothing from LPO even after multiple inquiries and no updates for the order on their website. Finally heard back from LPO and got a refund after I started a credit card chargeback. I know others have had success with Lotus Parts Online, but my experience was night and day between Lotus Garage and LPO.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 06:30 AM

LPO's parent organization has been a Lotus dealer for decades. They are a great firm.

As part suppliers, we are all faced at times with supply issues. Sometimes we are fortunate enough to have stock of something when others can't obtain the part. Sometimes vice-versa. Since we source parts from both Europe and the US we can sometimes get things faster than some dealers. There are also times when there simply is no supply of some items and we all are faced with delays. Unfortunately Lotus doesn't carry stock on many items like Honda or Ford so delivery times can sometimes be much longer than what both we and the customers expect. We try to communicate this the best we can as we get information. Regardless of who you buy from in the Lotus world, I think most organizations have the best intentions and try very hard to do their best.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 06:54 AM
Supporting Vendors

Thank you for the kind words, we are trying to do better with more emailing and attempting to stay on top of back orders ( which sometimes seem to disappear....??? ) If anyone has issues - please let me know and I will find an answer for you immediately or very soon!!
-Don from lpo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Classifieds Section > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in