• 1 Post By ERDoc74
  • 1 Post By TechnoHippie
  • 1 Post By Gunpilot
  • 2 Post By ERDoc74

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 06:08 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Plug for BOE

Thought I would post a thanks to BOE. I've called them on a number of occasions to get questions answered on my rev 310 Exige. They've always been responsive and helpful. Recently needed a replacement bracket and some bolts. Shipped the items quickly and Andrew got me the info I needed to complete the repair.

Refreshing to have such good customer services. Big thanks to Ashley and Andrew at BOE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 06:10 AM

Andrew, Phil, and Ashley have all been excellent to work with over the phone. I'll just pile on the thanks, because it makes owning a niche car so much easier when an expert opinion and service is only a call away.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 03:14 PM

Indeed. Always a to the BOE team....

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 10:32 PM

Garage
The entire team over at BOE is AWESOME!!! and I'm not just saying that cause I live 8 min away... I pop in quite a bit when my car's there getting worked on (and sometimes when it's not) and Andrew has ALWAYS taken the time to chat with me about the project and answer my (mostly stupid I'm sure) questions... Always friendly and never rushed. Phil is very willing as well to take the time to chat with me about the project and give me much appreciated advice on which direction to go and never just tries to "sell me". He genuinely looks out for my best interest and helps me focus on what would make the car best for "me" and what I'm using it for and not just "the fastest" or "coolest"... There's been lots of times he has talked me out of spending money on stupid **** for the car.... LOL Pics will be coming shortly of the major project BOE and a local body shop has been doing to take my lotus to the next level...
zero1954 likes this.

2006 Graphite Grey Lotus Elise: BOE Fully built Long Rod Race motor with Solid Ferrea rockers, REV400 SC, Custom mounted BOE Front HEX.. Penske SA's , BOE CF Rear clam, Exige front clam + LOTS of other mods
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 07:47 AM

I was very happy with my experience with the BOE crew at the LOG in Colorado Springs.

Phil Ethier Minnesota USA
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2017 Ford Fusion (wife had to stop driving manual due to shoulder problem), Oxford White.
2006 Gulf Stream Conquest Super C
http://www.mnautox.com
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 01:55 PM

Garage
Had great experiences with them when I did my Rev300 install, and they helped with tunes for a custom exhaust to pass emissions too. Top notch service!

2009 Gray and Carbon Audi R8 4.2 MT Stasis Challenge Extreme
2007 Arctic Silver Lotus Exige S - Totaled https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f231...1/#post5317729
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
2006 Honda Element
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 02:51 PM

Andrew and the entire BOE team were awesome when they worked on my Elise this year! I went there to have their Pro Alloy radiator installed, tires replaced, and oil changed. They looked over the entire car and fixed several things the Lotus dealership never noticed, even going out their way to fix a rattle in the engine bay. My Elise drove like a dream afterward. Lucky for me they're practically in my backyard!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-28-2016, 08:24 PM

Garage
+1 They are very good at customer service. Have had an issue or two with orders and they always respond with advice or replacement. Definitely good people to deal with.

2005 Lotus Elise, Starlight Black # 111 SSM NER SCCA Solo - 1835lbs up to 1.65 Lat [email protected]~55mph (asphalt) 193whp 142wtq Normally Aspirated.

http://www.the111shift.com/p/the-build.html

https://www.youtube.com/c/the111shift
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 09:18 AM

I am in the Kansas City area for a while and dropped my car off over there last Monday to fix my dang headlight problem. I could easily ramble on for an hour about my experience with them. I'll just say EXCELLENT!!! Plus I felt like I had walked into paradise when I went into the shop - had my twin sister snapping pictures the whole time too lol - WOW what an operation they got going out there! They have a 500hp Elise with a supercharger AND a turbocharger on it with fender flares and big fat tries on it out there too - oooh me me me me want haha. Andrew said it was "fast" - ha - yeah I bet it is.
ERDoc74 likes this.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 09:44 AM

Garage
Just wait to see what they're doing with a new 2.3L twinscrew...
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 11:11 PM

They are not bad........

I would trust BOE fab with my wife. 100% Lotus focused. Every part proven, customer service is outstanding!
ERDoc74 likes this.

2012 Evora 2+0 IPS.
2007 Exige mental track toy.
2005 Elise.
1982 Brunette.

"Listen up, I ain't Captain Walker. I'm the guy who carries Mr. Dead in his pocket."

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF"
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 09:09 AM

Garage
Some of you have probably seen this on Facebook, but for those who aren't on there....

Sharing a few pics others have taken of my car the last couple of days… Finally back in my hands after a long time away!
BOE Fabrication did an amazing job getting this job to completion and their dedication and customer service is second to none!!!! I had a drive last weekend that was important to me and they literally spent Saturday night from 10 PM until 2:30 in the morning to take care of a last minute issue before my drive on that Sunday morning just so I could make it and not miss it.... Not because I asked them to, but because they knew it was important to me and wanted to provide amazing, over-the-top, exceptional service!! I can't say enough good things about all of the guys there but a special thanks to Andrew and Phil!!
Professional pics to come after a few last details are sorted
Attached Images

2006 Graphite Grey Lotus Elise: BOE Fully built Long Rod Race motor with Solid Ferrea rockers, REV400 SC, Custom mounted BOE Front HEX.. Penske SA's , BOE CF Rear clam, Exige front clam + LOTS of other mods
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 09:11 AM

Garage
more pics
Attached Images

TachItUp and Parko like this.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 09:18 AM

Garage
and more pics...
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in