Shout Out for Phil & BOE! - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-16-2014, 09:36 PM
Plug Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHanson1976 View Post
I am nothing but amazed by BOE and Phil and his teams customer service! In December of 2013 I ordered a TVS supercharger kit from another vendor. I got nothing but excuses from that vendor and no real answers. I would ask "when is the kit going to ship" I would get either "soon" or "kits should ship out in about a week" Fast forward to March 2014 after getting dis-satisfied by words like soon and should. I decided to cancel my order for a TVS kit and talk to Phil and company at BOE. Once I emailed them at BOE I almost got instant response. I quickly decided to go for the REV400 kit after I got good customer service from the guys at BOE.

The people at BOE were amazing during the process. If a delay occurred they let me know. The other company did not. They even let me know of hic-ups during shipping!
Once the kit arrived I carefully unpacked and inspected each part. The Rev400 kit looks amazing! Each part looks very well engineered and well machined, Its not a kit full of junk parts that will just work but its a kit that will go in smoothly and work great. I will be putting the kit in some time in late May. More to come.

Phil: NASA 2012 and 2014 TT1 Central Champion, 2005 GG Elige, Rev400, 485+whp REV X

2011 Pearl White Evora, BOE Skunk Works 6 SPD 435WHP || 2014 Black Evora Skunk Works IPS 390WHP|| 2011 White Evora Skunk Works IPS 390WHP || 2006 CO Elise, Rev400, Steet Car

www.boefab.com: We Build Champions | Products-Service-Advice

BOE ClamHinge | BOE TVS SuperCharging, The Most Powerful Track-Worthy Forced Induction | EFI Engine Management | BOE The Essential Fuel Starve Solution| BOE Lotus Tow Package| BOE New-Tech Lotus Race Engines | The Right Oil Filter for Your Lotus | Custom Lotus ECU Tuning

Pain makes man Think. Thinking makes man Wise. Wisdom makes tracking a Lotus Endurable
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-02-2014, 01:49 PM

Its an older thread, but...

Thanks Phil.

He emailed me off the ledger again today, and now I get to play with my car tonight!

Apexes are a lot like relationships. So tough to get right, so easy to see where they went wrong.

The secret to a long life is ------- not dying.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Plug Whisperer

You're welcome sir!

Phil: NASA 2012 and 2014 TT1 Central Champion, 2005 GG Elige, Rev400, 485+whp REV X

2011 Pearl White Evora, BOE Skunk Works 6 SPD 435WHP || 2014 Black Evora Skunk Works IPS 390WHP|| 2011 White Evora Skunk Works IPS 390WHP || 2006 CO Elise, Rev400, Steet Car

www.boefab.com: We Build Champions | Products-Service-Advice

BOE ClamHinge | BOE TVS SuperCharging, The Most Powerful Track-Worthy Forced Induction | EFI Engine Management | BOE The Essential Fuel Starve Solution| BOE Lotus Tow Package| BOE New-Tech Lotus Race Engines | The Right Oil Filter for Your Lotus | Custom Lotus ECU Tuning

Pain makes man Think. Thinking makes man Wise. Wisdom makes tracking a Lotus Endurable

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 10:48 AM

Phil is great.

He's too sexy for his shirt ... too.

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-14-2014, 12:37 AM

Phil
What is the best way to contact you, tried to reach you through PM and mail
But No luck
Any fax number or any IM ?
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-15-2014, 07:55 PM
...call me a space cowboy

Class Act

I too have had several great experiences with the BOE staff and Phil. Recently, I dropped a valve at the track and after dropping it off in humid KC, Phil and his crew completed the engine swap as well as some needed upgrades. Through this process, I learned much from Phil's extensive 2ZZ-GE and track knowledge and I am thoroughly pleased with the results of his work efforts. I haven't stopped "Grinning" since I drove her home.

2005 Elise (Build #65) - Nightfall Blue| BOE QS!!| BOE Clamhinge| REV400TVS | JCR Race Prepped Cylinder Head | ACT HDSS | BOE Wet Sump v1.1 | Oil Pump Gear | BOE Surge Tank | BOE Catch Can | RLS Wide Scoops w/NCI-BOE Conversion Kit | MP Custom Carpet Kit
2002 Dodge Dak 4x4
1992 HD Fxstc
1967 Sunbeam Alpine or Triumph Tr4 (Future purchase)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Dealers/Aftermarket Suppliers Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in