A couple of weeks ago I had the worst service I have had in the 26 years I have been driving, and owning cars, and it was from Lamborghini of Saint Louis.
Lamborghini of St. Louis
The reason for the service was the oil-line recall.
The list of issues includes the following:
- selling my kit out from under me so I had to reschedule
- not keeping at least 1 oil-cooler set on hand because they commonly freeze, so I had to leave the car
- not tightening a main under-tray bolt
- not screwing in a screw for the inner fender liner
- nick in the windshield
- oil in my passenger seat
- lug nuts over torqued (think 120 lbs easily, probably from an impact)
- driver's side oil cooler leaking
They are coming to get the car tomorrow, and I hope for their sake the car is flawless when it returns. I have never sued anyone, but for this I will sue. I mean, I'm nobody, with a $55K car (new), if this kind of negligence would have happened to a Bentley, there would have been hell to pay.
I'll let you all know how it ends up.