1961 Lotus Seven S2 SB1197, side draft 1500 Cosworth spec, twin webers, solid rear TR10 axle, front disc brake conversion, rear drum brakes, S3 rear fenders, rear lights and fuel filler. Union Jack Exotics in Maryland just completed a re-commissioning to make it roadworthy. Older restoration from early 1990's. Lotus Seven historian John Watson confirms authenticity as a genuine Lotus.
90+ detailed pictures here: sports car roadster, Taylor Made Classic Cars S2SevenBlack
$32,900 PRICE REDUCTION
According to the Lotus Seven records SB1197 left their factory premises at Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire as follows:-
• CHASSIS #: SB1197
• FRAME #: U1104
• BODY TYPE: Mk.7
• COLOUR(S): Yellow (& bare aluminium)
• ENGINE #: S229107E (Ford 105E or 100E side-valve)
• CUSTOMER: K. A. H. Curtis
• EX-WOEKS DATE: 05 May 1961.
REGISTRATION FOR THE ROAD:
• SB1197 was registered for the road, 4373 MM on 12th May 1961 in the London area.
• K. A. H. Curtis (UK) 1961,
• Nicholas Haffner (UK) n.d.,
• Henry Kluck (USA) 1974,
• Gary Visher (USA) 1992.