2005 Elise - Chrome Orange, Both Tops, Lots of Extras - $32k
Offered for sale is my 2005 Chrome Orange Elise. It has been an absolute joy to own over the past six years, has been meticulously maintained, and comes with a host of factory options and extras. Please see below for details and feel welcome to reach out to me directly (as I'm unable to send PMs) via phone.
: Dallas, Texas
: (512) [Six-Zero-One] 0473
- 3rd Owner (All Owners have been LotusTalk Members)
- Always Garaged
- Clean Title
Function / Performance
- Touring Package
- Hardtop & softtop, with protective storage bags
- Oil line recall complete
- Starshield installed
- Isokinetic / Sector 111 RTD2 Brace (Toe Link Reinforcement)
- ACT Performance Clutch Kit (LE1-HDSS)
- MWR 8.8lb Flywheel (The stock clutch & flywheel both have substantial life remaining and will come with the car. I upgraded the clutch & flywheel out of preference – the ACT & MWR combination makes a world of difference!)
- Inokinetic / Sector111 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Quicksilver Exhaust
- Fujita Air Intake (F5-275S)
– Professionally installed sound system, comprised of:
- Polk Audio Speakers
- Subwoofer with custom carbon fiber mounting
- Alpine AMP
- AUX connection for phone or media player
- Black Diffuser Panel
- Front skid plates to prevent scuffing
- Black center console and AC control surrounds
- Lotus monogrammed floor mats & shoulder belts
- Micro mirror
- Valentine 1 radar detector hardwired with custom mount and remote display
- Inokinetic / Sector111 Darth cup holder
- Full car cover
- Shower cap cover
– Four in Total (I am happy to take close-up photos of the following for you in the event that you are long distance):
- Two Small Scuffs, Front lip – There are two small scuffs on the driver’s side where the skid plate meets the clam (visible in the photos if you zoom in closely).
- Dash Backlight – Has not worked since I purchased it; as I have only driven it after dusk once or twice, I have forgotten to fix it.
- Small Scratches, Front Two Wheels – This is my fault. I set them face down by accident when I removed them once, and they scratched against the garage floor when I picked them up (Visible in the photos if you zoom in closely. Learn from my mistake and don’t do this – though the scratches are small, I have been kicking myself ever since!).
- Hardtop Lining – The interior fabric lining has been removed (see pictures). I removed it when it began to sag with the intention of re-lining it, but found that the un-lined top did not bother me and left it as-is.
Last edited by dmcbride; 07-11-2019 at 11:14 AM.