2005 Elise BOE Built Rev 400 266WHP Kansas City $35,000 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 6Likes
  • 1 Post By Jess Mooney
  • 1 Post By Jess Mooney
  • 2 Post By turbophil
  • 1 Post By darkSol
  • 1 Post By Jess Mooney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

This Lotus Elise was built by BOE Fabrication in 2015.

Engine: It includes their Rev 400tvs with roots 1320 blower Supercharger kit https://www.boefab.com/collections/e...-super-charger with latest updated brackets, side mount air to water intercooler working with BOE's integrated intake cooler. BOE ST (street) Featherweight Exhaust and muffler all SST rebuild-able for good performance and sound with out upsetting the neighbors, and CAT Delete Pipe This can be reversed to include CAT if needed. This car puts almost 270HP to the wheels (over 300HP @ the Crank) and proven with a current dyno run at BOE using their Dynojet. This is a very reliable proven platform of power on these 2ZZ-GE power plants and just the basic starting point for 400 Kit. with fuel types/pulley size/ larger front mount HEX (basic smaller adders) it is capable of much more.

Body: S3 side scopes Exige Front Clam and hinge covers,Painted Lotus Graphite Gray. Custom body lines with shaved and filled body lines when the paint work was done, including frenched rear lights for unique and custom look. BOE toe links, all aluminum radiator welded tanks, BOE Fixed rotor discs. Updated stereo 3 years ago with blue tooth. Carbon fiber aero Reverie Carbon Fiber front splitter, Carbon Fiber side skirts, and BOE Carbon Mirrors.

Stereo: upgraded Sony head unit and speakers. blue tooth and Apple car play

For full disclosure and taken into consideration for this Lotus Elise value. This Elise was wrecked due to a failed OEM rear toe link causing it to spin out on the highway and impact on the rear right wheel and damaged body work. used front and rear clams where fit and customized as mentioned and the rear frame fixed by BOE. The alignment is all in spec with almost 10k trouble free miles since, pictures of the mounts included in pictures and links. The paint is very nice but is not a show quality. The paint does have some imperfections, pictures included for typical finish. color and carbon makes for a very nice color combo. The odometer reading is based on being replaced with the appropriate documentation. Dash failures are known but the appropriate steps aren't always taken to document with the door stickers provided by Lotus withe replacement parts.

soft top included, battery is kept on a trickle charger and 1.5 years old. tires are 80% or better.

Youtube video
of the resent Dyno session to confirm the excellent running condition of components, SC, tune, Overall engine health, A/F, and power claims. the Rev 400k it is capably of more. This has the infrastructure for an extreme build if desired. Talk to the guys at BOE.
Kubera likes this.

Last edited by Jess Mooney; 08-17-2019 at 05:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-26-2019, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

update and bump with some clarification.

Painted Lotus Graphite Gray

Reverie Cardon fiber front splitter

Exige front Clam and hinge covers

OEM Lotus ECU Tuned by BOE
Kubera likes this.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-03-2019, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

This Elise is a sport and touring package car

Price it OBO let’s talk.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-03-2019, 04:06 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Mooney View Post
This Elise is a sport and touring package car

Price it OBO letís talk.
Please post a price, even if it's unrealistic. OBO implies a price (i.e. $50K OBO). Thanks.

San

#8 Metric Allen Key, Plastic Carpet Buttons
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmansan View Post
Please post a price, even if it's unrealistic. OBO implies a price (i.e. $50K OBO). Thanks.

San
Sorry it wasn't in the thread. it was in the title. fixed now

Price was also dropped to $32,000 Lets talk.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 02:12 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Sorry it wasn't in the thread. it was in the title. fixed now

Price was also dropped to $32,000 Lets talk.
Sorry, I missed it. GLWS.

San

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Plug Whisperer

Has clam hinge, featherweight muffler, upgraded toe links (of course after the spin), clear bra, carbon rear view mirrors, etc...

This car is very solid and is NOT a track car (it could be for the next owner but has NOT been for the previous owners). So while the motor has some miles, they aren't hard miles by any stretch (I realize everyone says that, but that actually is the case on this car).

It's certainly a great combo. I first did the exige front clip on my original 05 elise in 2006. I'm sure I was one of the first to do it. It's an EXPENSIVE MOD! Exige clams, hinge covers and access panels along with the metal mesh. It's all insanely expensive. It really does make for the best looking Elige if you ask me. While you're not going to get an "all original" car with this, you would be getting a great Lotus!

As fo the rear subframe, the only damage was that little knick from where the wheel smacked it. The a-arms and axle were replaced and that's all it took out side of the clams. it really wasn't bad, but it was enough destroy the clams and headlights since it spun and touched the front and rear.

I really like this car because it goes like stink and has that extra uniqueness when parked next to all other Eliges...

-Phil
darkSol and Kubera like this.

Phil: NASA 2012 and 2014 TT1 Central Champion, 2005 GG Elige, Rev400, 485+whp REV X

2011 Pearl White Evora, BOE Skunk Works 6 SPD 435WHP || 2014 Black Evora Skunk Works IPS 390WHP|| 2011 White Evora Skunk Works IPS 390WHP || 2006 CO Elise, Rev400, Steet Car

www.boefab.com: We Build Champions | Products-Service-Advice

BOE ClamHinge | BOE TVS SuperCharging, The Most Powerful Track-Worthy Forced Induction | EFI Engine Management | BOE The Essential Fuel Starve Solution| BOE Lotus Tow Package| BOE New-Tech Lotus Race Engines | The Right Oil Filter for Your Lotus | Custom Lotus ECU Tuning

Pain makes man Think. Thinking makes man Wise. Wisdom makes tracking a Lotus Endurable
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 06:17 PM
purveyor of lightness

Garage
If I just had magically discovered Eliges THIS would be the car to have. Whoever buys this car is STEALING it.
SS Lotus Elise likes this.

d.a..v...i....d

David Thomas Stewart - [email protected]
2005 Midnight Silver Lotus Elise (www.darksol.com)
388hp (342whp) BOE RevX 1736lbs.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 07:27 AM

@turbophil - do you guys still sell those mirrors????
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 12:25 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Laird View Post
@turbophil - do you guys still sell those mirrors????
Please don't interfere in someone's for sale add. While there is some leeway on discussion, your post doesn't have anything to do with the OP trying to sell his car. You could have started a thread in the Parts Wanted section and addressed Phil just as you did here.

OP, sorry for the interruption and GLWS. Honestly, I think your car is very nicely priced.

San

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 07:17 AM Thread Starter

Sale pending. Thank you for all the interest.
darkSol likes this.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Sold.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 10:00 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Sold.
Want this thread closed? Quote me or PM me if so. Thanks.

San

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmansan View Post
Quote:
Sold.
Want this thread closed? Quote me or PM me if so. Thanks.

San
Yes please. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in