The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!
Status
Not open for further replies.

*SOLD* 2005 Elise, Graphite Grey, 48k - $29k New Hampshire

7K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  oldmansan 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm posting up my 2005 Elise. I bought this car in NH in 2017 from a gentleman who was upgrading to a Ferrari. He had it serviced at Concord Motorsport in Chichester NH by one of the guys there who knew Lotus cars. It had ~44k on it when I bought it and has about 48k on it now. It was always garaged until this summer, where it lived off-street under a car cover and was an every nice day sort of DD.

Specs
2005 - throttle cable car!
Sport and Touring packages
Comes with color matched hardtop with storage bag and factory soft top w/ storage bag in excellent condition.

Upgrades
Car is bone stock except for:
Rear lift points from Monkey Wrench Racing
Toyo 888R tires all around with 50% life remaining

Details
Selling because I am looking for an Evora. No accidents, clear paint, well maintained and regularly driven. I wouldn't hesitate to drive her anywhere. The car has about 5 track days on it (drove to and from every time) and is absolutely incredible. The steering, balance, and cornering speed this car carries are absolute thrills. It has been utterly dependable with zero brake fade and the lowest tire wear I've ever experienced of any car on the track. The car does have some rock chips on the lower valance ahead of the rear wheels (shown in photos) which could be wet sanded down and resprayed with proper blend for about $1000. The previous owner had this area touched up as well; it is a susceptible area to chipping, and he only drove the car on the street.

Price is firm at $30,000. If it doesn't sell within 30 days I'll consider lowering the price. Offering it here on the forums before posting on CL locally. Title in hand. Thanks!

EDIT 1: Mileage actually just under 47k. Pictures are yesterday.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
The black marks are rubber residue from the track. It will come right off with compound or clay bar. Really any proper detail and some elbow grease. These photos show the car washed but not fully detailed. I am a full disclosure seller and have nothing to hide with this car. Ask me any questions. This will make somebody a very happy driver soon.

Attachments

#10 ·
Thanks! The white spots are paint chips. I'll try to find some time to clean up the rubber residue this week and post new pics. A reputable body shop in the area quoted $1000 to properly respray those valences with a perfect blend/tint match. It had been done prior to me getting the car as well, unfortunately they are susceptible to chipping there. I would recommend getting that done and then a proper 3M guard on top of that area on both sides.

#26 ·
I am the lucky new owner of this beauty. Working with Mike throughout the buying process was flawless. He was very up front and honest with me from the very beginning. I bought this car sight unseen (Im in Texas) and got it shipped to me. Ive been driving it for two weeks now and the car is solid.

Mike allowed me to do a PPI on the vehicle and the inspection didn’t reveal anything I didn’t know already. Outstanding seller, highly recommended

Here are some pictures of the day I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.