SOLD - 2005 Lotus Elise Ė Aubergine Purple - $29,500
Iíve owned this beautiful car for four and a half trouble-free years but itís time to move on. It has a clean title and as far as I am aware it has never been tracked. 68,000 miles. $29,500. Located in Toledo, Ohio.
There were only 29 Aubergine Purple Elises imported into the US in 2005 so itís very rare (the third rarest color Ė see photo of certificate of authenticity write-up). It gets attention wherever you go! Note that the certificate of authenticity shows the car was specíd with biscuit color interior but the original owner had the dealer switch that out to black.
- Sport and Touring packages, including LSS wheels
- Hardtop and soft top
- Recently installed Xpel Ultimate film to replace original Starshield. Also had the front end resprayed at that time to clean up some road rash.
- Replaced rear toe links with RTD brace toe link kit
- Previous owner replaced radiator with BOE ProAlloy single pass unit
- Stage 2 exhaust as well as stock exhaust (stock currently fitted)
- GRP trunk strut fitted
- Speakers upgraded with 5.25Ē front and 6.5Ē rear POlks (that made a huge difference to the sound)
- Original Blaupunkt Acapulco radio
- Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R tires with approx. 5,000 miles on them.
- Center console painted aubergine purple to match bodywork
- Sector 111 Bootie trunk organizer
- Really Light Stuff extend view side mirrors
- Aftermarket backup camera
- Oil line cooler recall done by previous owner
- Grille mounted driving lights
- Headlights replaced with HID units, which really helps night vision
Only issues I am aware of is a very small ding in the hardtop (I tried to get a photo of it but itís so small it canít really be seen in a photo and a slight amount of wear on the driverís seat bolster, as well as some minor scuff marks on the driver's side sill
Last edited by Trirod; 04-14-2019 at 08:45 AM.
Reason: Mark as Sold