2006 Elise- LRG 17k miles- $37K
I have gone through some changes in my life and with 2 kids, running a business, and building a house, I find myself short on time and money and need to let the Lotus go.
This car has been my baby and I don't want to sell it, but it seems I have to. Here are the details:
2006 Lotus Elise
Lotus Racing Green (metallic), with black interior
I am the 2nd owner. I have all the original documentation and maintenance records from new. I bought the car in 2012 with 10K miles on it.
Touring pack, with forged (sport) wheels, LSD, and factory AC delete, including hard and soft top, as originally ordered.
Factory fleece car cover included, as well as battery minder, manuals, factory tool kit, radio/alarm codes, OE license bracket, etc.
This car has been meticulously maintained its whole life. It has been driven at the track some, but both I and the former owner are instructors and have not abused the car.
I am a professional mechanic and engineer and own a shop specializing in high end cars, mostly Italian, but including Lotus as well, so I am 100% confident in the quality of the car.
I do have a few notes:
- I removed the star shield on the front bumper and rockers as it was showing signs of wear. I have new film to go on but couldn't find anyone local to install it. Comes with the car, you can have your own shop put it on. I also have color matched lexan skid protectors for the front winglets that I never installed.
- Quite a few reliability mods are included: TOC baffled oil pan, Sector 111 rear toe link brace, relocated factor oil cooler, SS brake hoses, ACT clutch, Odyssey battery
- No performance mods.
- I have all stock parts and can give them to new owner with car if desired.
- Just did a full service with all fluids, new brake pads and rotors less than 100 miles ago.
- Tires are AD07 LTS models, 80% or better.
- NO mechanical issues at all.
- The car has always been kept in climate controlled garages. It has been driven in the rain exactly once (to my knowledge) and never in the winter.
- There are two minor cosmetic issues (see pics). The RH headlight lens has some funny spots in it, and the driver door sill has some minor scratches. Other than that it is pretty close to perfect.
I am a little bit flexible on price, but not much.
Car is located in Morgantown, WV.
I have a truck and trailer and can deliver it with an acceptable offer.
As mentioned I also own a speed shop, and would be happy to do any upgrades, modifications, or additional preventative maintenance you might like as part of the deal.
02 Triumph 955i
93 Mazda RX7 3 rotor
09 Mini Clubman
14 Mercedes GLK250
99 Mygale FC
Last edited by pwildfire; 05-07-2019 at 08:06 AM.