New headlights, struts, brakes, tires (drives like new).
This is the 2006 Exige with a N.A. engine. No mechanical modifications, never tracked, seen all highway miles (trips out of town to family's home garages). Parks underground at home and reserved/protected at office. No body damage, spider webbing, or accidents. I found the 1 paint-chip and supplied the picture in this post. A clean Carfax report was just done. A buyer's lender also had me do the InfoCarFacts report (scored excelled). I can send you the direct links to both. VIM is SCCPC11156HL82697.
Very-well taken care of by Jack at Noble Complete Auto Care (was "A1"). This is the preferred lotus specialist for this part of CA. He just did the pre-sale inspection
(March 2019) and vouches for the car’s excellent condition. Noble's main Mechanical record are in-hand.
Car was purchased 2012 from the other longtime owner and great guy (I can provide owner details offline). He lived in San Diego, stored it underground, and ensured the car well maintained by Symbolic Motors (they vouched for the car also).
Oil is routinely replaced and brake fluid flushed. Below are all other notes:
- Touring package: luxury comforts such as power windows, leather upholstery, additional sound insulation materials (no squeaks or drone!), stowage net, and full carpeting.
- Sport Package: Wider Lotus Sport aluminum wheels, adjustable height on shocks and Eibach springs, twin oil coolers.
- Stage II exhaust
- Traction control and Limited slip differential
- Battery maintainer, toolkit, green leather owner’s manual
- Star Shield protection
Current condition of Star Shield paint protection:
- 2013 Feb - Oil line recall (Galpin)
- 2014 Mar - Brake pads
- 2015 Nov - 2 of 4 tail rear tail-light housings replaced
- 2016 Oct - AC resistor pack (Galpin)
- 2017 Nov - Fuel pump (Noble/A1)
- 2017 Nov - Spark plugs
- 2017 Nov - Ignition control relay unit (Noble/A1)
- 2017 Dec - Refinished wheels
- 2017 Dec - Brand new headlights! + 3M clear protective film to keep the new housings like new.
- 2018 Jul - Drive belt (Noble/A1)
- 2018 Jul - Front and rear struts - Nitron Singles (Noble/A1)
- 2019 Jan - Tires: Yokohama S Drive
- 2019 Mar - Brake pads (Noble/A1)
- 2019 Mar - Coolant lines service (Noble/A1)
Rear bumper: 100%, Photo:
Front bumper: 90%, Photo:
Behind front wheels: 90%, Photo:
In-front of rear wheels: 60% and needs a proper cleaning. Photo:
- Recently refinished wheels - they had no curbing but wanted high gloss
- Custom red leather interior
- Headliner refinished.
- Xenon HIDs – Color temperature 6000K (White), far stronger/safer than stock
- Halo LEDs, Example:
- Includes in-windshield sunscreen (custom fit foldout)
- Aluminum turn stalk, Photo:
- Aluminum carpet buttons, Photo:
- Teal Vinyl side strip recently removed (as shown in one image)
- Carbon fiber side mirrors attached, but car also comes with factory originals . I recommend keeping the Carbon fiber mirrors for both aesthetics mild-convex shape increases rear-visibility
- Micro rear mirror installed, but car also comes with factory originals
- Factory side scoops have been re-installed for car sale. If you want the carbon fiber to be included, reach out.
Rationale: I am opening space underground with places for an Evora S. I want to remain a part of this community!
If you can’t reach me by private message then post a message here. In hand I have the major maintenance records, emissions test, title, registration.
Location: North Hollywood / Los Angeles.