2006 Lotus Elise Autumn Gold for sale - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 07:26 AM

Bump!

Thanks for the pics! She looks great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 10:14 PM
MauiMiniGo!

Aloha! Im the owner of Maui Mini Go! here on Maui and I have the Autumn Gold Elise that was mentioned in a previous post! I can tell you from first hand experience this is one of the absolute coolest colors on the road! Pictures do not do this justice, and it is the only reason I can figure that this was not a more popular color! In my research before buying the car, I found that about 9 car where imported and 3 have been lost...so I think there are only around 6 still on the road...I believe it was the second rarest color for that year. I love strange and vivid colors on cars, and it was what originally attracted me to the car! The rarity was just a bonus! If you have the opportunity to check the car in person, do! You may never see another one...unless you come to Maui and drive mine! GLWTS!
Attached Images

Scott M likes this.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 05:58 AM Thread Starter

Thanks setinstone!!!
That is what I thought about 5 or so in the US in this color... makes me not want to sell it even more..
If you like unique .. this is it!!!
Brent 405.206.0313

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 07:05 AM Thread Starter

SOLD!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Classifieds Section > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in