2006 Lotus Elise Silver Artic Sport & Touring Packages - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

2006 Lotus Elise Silver Artic Sport & Touring Packages

VIN: SCCPC11166HL30821
Title: Rebuilt Title
Mileage: 41,xxx
Location: La Canada, Ca which is easy access to Angeles Crest Highway
Color: Silver Artic
Packages: Metallic paint, Star shield, Sport & Touring packs, Hard Top
Reason for Selling: In market for another sports car
Price: $29,500

HISTORY:
I purchased the car from Julio at Mulholland Motorsports in September of 2014 and have put 7k miles on it. The car was stock when I bought it and did not come with the LSS wheels or soft top which it still does not have. This Elise was a customer of his who brought it in with front clam damage that he repaired. The rebuilt title was from a few years earlier (Julio did not do the work) per Carfax. I had Stephan from VSA in Van Nuys inspect the car prior to purchasing it and had him perform the initial service which included the following work in September of 2014.

Replace Engine Oil (Motul 300V)
Alignment
Install Cup Airbox
Mount Tires (AD07-purchased 11/14)
Water Pump Replaced
Injector Service (RC Engineering – Torrance, Ca)
Replace Transmission fluid
Brake fluid flush
Liner for Hardtop (Julio replaced)

Stephan confirmed the aluminum tub was intact and the oil line recall had been performed.

This is not my daily driver. I keep it in the garage and drive occasionally on the weekends. The mileage is mainly due to going to Laguna Seca for the Golden Gate Lotus Club track days.

MODIFICATIONS:
Over the last 4-years I’ve made the following modifications to the Elise and have dates/mileage when these changes were made. I utilized this forum to determine the ideal mods to make. I do have all the original parts that I will include.

Total Oil Control Wet Sump v1.1
Larini Sport Side Exit 8 Inch
The Eliminator v3
Nitron Street Series 2
Brake Hoses (Stainless)
DSbrace
Carbotech XP8 (have set of street Carbotech pads)
Carbotech XP10 (have set of street Carbotech pads)
DBA Rotors
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2S Alloy wheels
Toyo R888R 235/45ZR-17 / 205/50ZR-16 (purchased 2/17)
S2 Wheel Stud Kit
Xtender
raceBATTERY
FXbracket2
DDM HID Kit, 55W, H1, 5000K

After VSA left the LA area I went to A1/Noble in Alhambra to have subsequent services performed and modifications made to the car. I have all service receipts since September of 2014. There were no earlier service records included with the car when I made the purchase. The most recent service was in November with Engine Oil Change and new air filter and earlier in the year the thermostat was replaced.

The link below has additional pictures and video of the Elise as well as the Certificate of Vehicle Provenance. This has been a California car since it was sold at Lotus of Newport Beach.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskNNCt9f

Star shield is on the mirrors, side sills and side rear panels. The clam has a clear bra where the star shield was placed. The front clam does have some scrape marks on the bottom side of the clam. With its current suspension setup and wheels there was rubbing on the drivers side fender liner. The lining was trimmed and covered to avoid further rubbing.

Everything does work. AC does blow cold air. I do have the Touring wheels I will include as well. I have 1 key and 2 fobs. No owner’s manual or case for the hardtop.

Any inquires can be sent to [email protected].
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 09:01 PM Thread Starter

Additional Pictures
Attached Images

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

I will be at the GGLC Track Day at Laguna Seca on Feb 20th(Wed) if anyone is interested in seeing / driving the car.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 10:44 PM
Mr Steele

Wish this wasn't on the exact opposite side of the country (. Beautiful car
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Car is still available.

For those in SoCal, I'll be at the United Artist Theater in La Canada on Saturday(4/27) for the weekly car show that runs from 7AM to 8:30AM if you would like to see the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in