The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2008 Exige S 240-Isotope Green-5k miles

10K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Robocop305 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been an amazing 10 years owning my Exige, but the time has come to sell it. Factory options include Touring Pack, Lifestyle Paint, and Star Shield. Modifications are limited to a Larini Exhaust, Schroth driver 4 pt harness, air filter, and a front tow hook. One owner, clear vehicle title, original window sticker, ECU dump when the car was new, and a file full of receipts are all available. $65k. PM me with any questions or if you would like to chat. I am located in El Paso, TX.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
5,609. Odometer was replaced at 1,610 miles by Lotus dealer in Albuquerque. They affixed the proper sticker near the Vin. Some of the pixels were burnt out when I picked up the vehicle and they had to order a new cluster. So, 7,219 in reality.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.