2011 Lotus Evora 2+2 For Sale very clean - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

New asking price $40000.
Asking $40000 obo. Make an offer if interested.
Call or text 505-400-4367
I'm selling my beautiful 2011 Lotus Evora 2+2, with only 18,340 miles. Black exterior/ black leather interior. Located in Albuquerque NM. I have owned this amazing car for about 4 years now. I bought it from the original owner who was a close friend of mine before he moved to New York. He had a new dashboard installed under factory warranty in about 2013. Since I've owned the car, I have had all of the yearly maintenance and service performed by the local Lotus dealership (which is no longer here in Albuquerque) or my local mechanic. It has a clean New Mexico Title, never been in an accident, and smog cert. It has been a "sunday" driver around town and short day trips. I actually drove the car daily (weather permitting) for about a year before we had a baby.Everything on the car works as designed, car drives wonderfully and there are no known issues except an airbag light that the dealership fixed but the light came back on. This Lotus has been the absolute best sports car from the factory that I have ever owned and will be sad to see it go.

Highlights:
This 2011 Lotus Evora has a near flawless glossy black exterior paint that I had a professional ceramic coating applied, with a black leather interior. It features the 2+2 interior layout, complete with Recaro front sport bucket seats, bluetooth, GPS navigation, HD radio, rear-view camera, and 7-inch Kenwood touchscreen display. The car also comes with the Sport pack, rear diffuser, higher rev limiter, oil cooler, cross-drilled brakes, and optional sport ratio gearbox. Bi-xenon headlamps, Eibach/Bilstein suspension, and AP 4-piston brakes are all standard. It will come with the original owner's manual and two key fob's.
Here is a comprehensive list of what the car has:
3.5L V6 N/A engine 6 spd manual transmission with sport ratio. 18 front and 19" classic silver premium wheels. Almost new tires, Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R with wider than factory 245's front and 285's rear. Aftermarket Top Speed Pro 1 performance sport exhaust (I still have the original muffler as well) fog/driving lamps, retractable power mirrors, rear spoiler, air conditioning, CD player, GPS navigation, Bluetooth, hands free phone, keyless entry, leather Recaro seats, power door locks, power windows, rear defog, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, tire pressure monitor air bags anti-lock brakes, back up camera, traction control, cross drilled brakes, starshield clear bra, sport mode sport ratio gearbox.
Asking $40000 obo.
Call or Text 505-400-4367.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sappster; 01-01-2019 at 02:23 PM. Reason: New price
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

A few more pics
Attached Images

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

More pics.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sappster; 12-14-2018 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Change photo

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Engine and other picName:  DSC00902_1545270978246.jpg
Views: 1557
Size:  78.9 KBs
Attached Images

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 05:04 AM

Garage
Wow. I feel like the phrase "very clean" doesn't do that car justice!

My car has NEVER looked that clean.

GLWS

2011 Lotus Elise REV300 - Starlight Black Metallic
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2011 Tesla Roadster 2.5 - Midnight Blue (sold)
2004 Chevy SSR Convertible Pickup - Ultra Violet (sold)

My CarPC YouTube Video - - - - - - - - - - - - - NY Times Article
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. I hope someone can put up a good offer soon. This car needs a new home.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 09:25 AM

Hey everyone,

If you have any hesitation about this car, don't. I can tell you the owner is a solid guy. I talked to him for over an hour; he knows his stuff (Lotus, Porsche, BMW, etc..) and is a true car enthusiast/driver. This is the type of owner you want to buy a car from, especially a Lotus. Having a mint condition car is just half the equation, but having an honest and forthcoming seller who knows all about the car and its history is the other half. I hate to say this, because this is the one I really wanted to buy, but if you are looking at this car and you are comparing this and 99% of the other Evoras on the market (~20-30?) , go for this one...
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-26-2018, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Thanks mcanella, it was good to talk about cars, not just the Evora. I wish you had got more for your car you had for sale so you could have bought mine. Oh well.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

New Year New Pice. Asking$40000
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-2019, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Bump, still for sale
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Update to options:
The Evora is equipped with the Sport package and Premium Packages. The "Sport Upgrade Pack" ($1,275) fits the Evora with a more aggressive diffuser, titanium exhaust tips, cross-drilled brake discs, engine oil cooler and a switchable*ECU*with sports mode that provides a sharper throttle response, increased redline and a traction control setting tuned for aggressive driving. Stand-alone options include just electric power-folding mirrors ($450), reverse camera ($495), sport-ratio gearbox ($1,500).A "Premium Package" ($1,990) delivers interior accent lighting, upgraded interior trim and more extensive use of premium leathers.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

SOLD SOLD SOLD!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in