The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2013 Evora S 2+2

11K views 48 replies 14 participants last post by  Dus10 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD! $45K. Guy got a smoking deal. There’s non S models for sale for more than that.
Was hoping to get more than that but all I needed was $45K so I’m happy.

2013 Lotus Evora S 2+2. Car is now on Ebay Motors
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Lotus-Evora-S-2-2/153605814142
24,300 miles
6 Spd Manual

*Sienna Brown Metallic with Sports Racer black accent wrap. (roof, front spoiler, side sills below doors)
*Black leather ‘Premium Pack Sport’ seats with red contrast piping and stitching.
*Factory Starshield clear bra
*Xpel headlight wraps.
*Seat Heaters.
*Sport Pack (standard on S)
*Premium Pack Sport
*Suedetex® Trim Pack
*TECH Pack:
Upgraded stereo system with 2x50W amplifier, upgraded speakers and additional subwoofer with dedicated amplifier DVD player
6.1” WVGA touch screen display with integrated satellite navigation Bluetooth
mobile phone connection USB connection for various iPod® models mP3 players and memory sticks
*Tyre pressure monitoring
*Cruise control
*Rear parking sensors
*HomeLink®
*Rear View Camera
*Power Fold Door Mirrors

*Lotus Option Design wheel, gloss black, forged,
(19” front and 20” rear) 1 set with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 9/32nds front, 8/32nds rear.

*Carbon Fiber Sail Panel (with extra carbon sail panel that has cracks in the clear coat)
*Carbon Fiber inner Door Pulls
*Carbon Fiber A-Pillar Trim
*Custom fit Cocomat floor mats
*indoor/outdoor cloth car cover
*Lotus Battery Tender
*2bular Full Header and valved exhaust, high flow cats. ( can sound like a race car or a street car with a push of the sport button)

*Full service records
*Both keys
*Owner’s manual
*brand new windshield

Daily Driver, super reliable.
The mileage will change as it is really a daily driver and I will continue to drive it to work everyday. It’s been a great car, and I’ll for sure miss it. The only reason Im selling it is because I want a newer R8. If you want a car that wont have problems, buy this one. Cars do much better when driven on a regular basis. If let to sit and only driven occasionally they’ll be more prone to problems.

I’m technically the second owner but I bought it from the first owner a year after he bought it, with only 300 miles on it, so I’m practically the first owner.
It had the engine bay wiring harness changed under warranty not long after I bought it, its been fine ever since. I’ve changed out one of the HID light ballasts and the driver side window regulator and after I added the exhaust system I changed out the O2 Sensors, thats been the only issues I’ve had in 5 years.
Has a few very small rock nicks on the front, have pictures, they’re tiny.
Has some rash on the wheels thats been painted black, hard to see it unless you’re very close to the wheel. Nothing out of the norm for a daily driven vehicle. Just had a brand new windshield put in, just because of pitting over 5 years. The roof, the front spoiler and the sill below the doors are wrapped in black protective vinyl which I had done shortly after buying it, and it came from the factory with a starshield clear bra which isn’t the greatest but it kept the front of the car protected. The paint under the bra and the wrap should be in excellent shape.
I use very very expensive Millers Nano Drive oil and the car burns almost zero oil. I bet I’ve maybe had to add oil between oil changes twice in 5 years.
I have all the service records, both keys and all the manuals that came with the car and a car cover, and sun screen for the windshield.
It really is an amazing car and a ton of fun. The exhaust system is phenomenal. If left in normal mode its as quiet as a stock Evora, but if you hit the sport button the exhaust valve opens and it sounds like a full blown race car. But it will pass smog in NV and CA with zero problems. I’ll link a youtube video too...

Attachments

See less See more
1 5
#12 ·
Figured I’d list the car here first so this community could have first dibs. No one seems interested so I’ll probably list it elsewhere starting tomorrow. Figured somebody might be looking for a private party sale. Here in Nevada we don't pay sale tax on private party purchases.
I’m trying to find a newer private party R8 V10 Plus for sale , but they’re unicorns in private hands. A hundred fifty for sale at dealerships , 5 private party.

#14 ·
Yeah trying to figure out a reasonable asking price is hard for these cars because 95% of the valuator tools out there don’t have values on them because so few are sold. Even the dealer only MMR system doesn’t have a value.

The sailplane is a Technocraft.

#17 ·
Good luck, it looks like someone will get a terrific, well-cared-for, honest car for a very good price.

Sorry to see you leaving the Evora world -- your contributions on the forum here were always helpful. In particular your step-by-step on replacing the headlight ballast was a very good thread. Hopefully your car will get bought by another careful DIYer!

#18 ·
Well when Lotus said they were coming out with a new car (before they said it was going to be an EV) I figured Id wait to see what it was before deciding on my next. Then the Evija popped out and Im all out of Mills at the moment. So then I was waiting to see if the GT430 was going to make it stateside, but we got a watered down version. So I’ll try out a new R8 for awhile and then if Lotus comes out with something that looks like the Evija but has a petrol engine, I’ll be back. ?

#25 ·
Thanks but Im going to let it run its course on Ebay.
I had it listed on here a week and nobody seemed interested so I sought other avenues to sell it.
$45K is my rock bottom, which would be a stellar deal for someone if it sold for that.
I imagine it will get bid up over that.

Plus, years ago I was selling a daily driven Porsche 911 and some guy flew in to see it, and he was WAY anal about every little detail and it didn’t meet his standard and he wanted me to pay for his return trip.
Yeah...No.

But you’re more than welcome to come check it out.

#26 ·
I get you. For sure. I literally just signed up here yesterday just to contact you because ebay wont let me haha. I think your images and info are clear enough. Unfortunately i can only come see it you would consider my offer to make it worth while the travel. I have been wanting a lotus evora for a long time so its more of a reward than a purchase. I just have to be real with myself.

Let me know if anything changes ?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.