2013 Lotus Evora Aspen White 2+2 IPS - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 08:53 AM Thread Starter

2013 Lotus Evora Aspen White 2+2 NA IPS

Throwing my car up on the market and make the leap forward towards purchasing a 400. Originally purchased the car in Indianapolis with roughly 14K miles and drove it all the way down to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Car is currently sitting at 23k miles (as of this morning) and has been regularly maintained by me. This is my third Lotus so i'm quite familiar with these cars from top to bottom. All other major repair or services, I usually take it to Motorcars of Georgia during one of my business trips (which is usually once every 6 weeks) so it's usually cared and tendered for.

Car is still in immaculate conditions, absolutely no accidents of any kind nor fender bender. All original paint with the only exception that the black pack is vinyl wrapped (underneath is obviously white paint) and not painted. Seller has the option to keep or remove the vinyl once sale is finalized. It's also FULLY loaded with options from factory so you know you'll be getting the most out of it. The Original MSRP of this car is right around $90,000 brand new (at Lotus Park Place LTD.)

- 2+2 Seater Option
- Heated Seats Option
- Rare Imperial Blue w/ Black Stitch Option
- Lotus Black Package
- Premium Package
- Technology Package + Navigation
- IPS Sport Package
- Starshield Clear Bra

The only modification to the car other than the exterior would the plack exhaust. For those of you who are unaware, this is by far the most popular exhaust in the Lotus community because it makes the car sounds like a REAL exotic and not some Toyota Camry. The car is also equipped with 30% ceramic tint (legal limit in most states, I can remove it anytime upon sale).

I will also include the stock exhaust as well. Majority of the miles that accumulated during my ownership resulted from driving up and down Atlanta (hence the miles). No hard driving or track time of any kind. Mainly used it for weekend pleasure and Cars & Coffee. Car is located on the MS/AL Gulf Coast. Clean title and Carfax record.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. It's mechanically solid and aesthetically flawless, everything works as intended to be. With all said and done and in it's base form, i'm currently asking $49,600 for the car.

Again, reason i'm selling is because I wanted something a little more visceral like the Evora 400. Rather not go through the dealer trade in route as I want a deal, and not pay retail hence the listing here. If you have any questions or concerns, please text me at: Too two ate - 8 zero 6 - 6 seven 1 7. Hit me up and i'll send you more photos (both inside & out) and other details in regards the car so don’t hesitate to ask.

Additionally, I have some GTE parts for sale such as the carbon fiber side scoops and rear spoiler with third brake light inserts should the buyer wishes to purchase this individually and separately from or for the car. I don't plan on selling these parts as a part out, merely an option for the buyer if he/she choose to purchase it along with the car. Otherwise, im going to add it on to the new car (Evora 400). Until then, it's staying on this Evora.

Now with that being said, here are some photos of the car WITH the spoiler and carbon goodies. - Optionally sold separately with the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lotus Evora (Solar Yellow)
Lotus Exige (Aspen White)
Honda S2000 (Silverstone)
Mazda Miata NA (Classic Red)

Last edited by Kienetic; 10-29-2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Added more pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 03:58 AM

Is this car still for sale? The images aren't loading, would love to see them.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennettA View Post
Is this car still for sale? The images aren't loading, would love to see them.
Very odd... i’ll upload and post a link of photos soon. The car is still for sale; Currently on a cruise ship so internet is quite slow and limited at the moment. Will be back state side Dec 22 so please check back.

Lotus Evora (Solar Yellow)
Lotus Exige (Aspen White)
Honda S2000 (Silverstone)
Mazda Miata NA (Classic Red)

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 08:52 PM

https://imgur.com/a/Vc3J7jl

Here ya go, dropped them in an imgur album for you or anyone that wants to check them out. Tinypic is kind of a pain but I was able to pull them all from the page source. Great looking car, really tasteful. Good luck with the sale!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 06:45 PM

Is the Evora still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in