3rd Owner
I have the clear and clean title
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

I have never tracked or participated in any sort of racing event with this car. There was never any after market or upgrade type of stuff done to it. It is all original, and in excellent condition. It has both sets of key fobs, owners manual, and tool kit. It will also come with a battery tender.

My wife and I used it for date nights and weekend drives, that sort of thing. It has always been kept in my garage, and out of the elements. As you can see from the pictures, it is very beautiful and well taken care of. I am selling because we are getting older, and are looking to purchase a vacation home.

It just passed a recent Pennsylvania state inspection in November, and needed nothing.

Though it's not a big deal, i want to mention that last summer at a red light, a truck drifted into the rear of the car and dinged the license plate (see pictures) I believe the driver was taking pictures of the car and was distracted. Rather than just let it go, I had the car delivered to Lotus of Pittsburgh to have them check everything over and make sure it was ok. I have all the documentation. Everything was ok except for a small hairline crack in the bumper which they fixed. While there, I also had them service the car, and change the oil. I have the contact information of the Lotus Tech who was in charge of my car should anyone want to speak to him.

This is my fourth Lotus ( Elise, Exige, and another Evora), and I really hate to let it go, but it's time. I always told my wife, that I wanted to enjoy these Lotus Cars while I was younger because when I get older my tastes will change and so will my body. Now that I'm older, I really want a vacation home to enjoy with my wife, and especially to get away from these Pennsylvania winters. The older I get the more I hate winter.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 04:44 AM Thread Starter

2014 Evora S 2+2 Pennsylvania

FOR SALE- 2014 Lotus Evora S 2+2
Carlisle, Pennsylvania. $57,500

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

I have never tracked or participated in any sort of racing event with this car. There was never any after market or upgrade type of stuff donae to it. It is all original, and in excellent condition. It has both sets of key fobs, owners manual, and tool kit. It will also come with a battery tender.

My wife and I used it for date nights and weekend drives, that sort of thing. It has always been kept in my garage, and out of the elements. As you can see from the pictures, it is very beautiful and well taken care of. I am selling because we are getting older, and are looking to purchase a vacation home.

It just passed a recent Pennsylvania state inspection in November, and needed nothing.

Though it's not a big deal, i want to mention that last summer at a red light, a truck drifted into the rear of the car and dinged the license plate (see pictures) I believe the driver was taking pictures of the car and was distracted. Rather than just let it go, I had the car delivered to Lotus of Pittsburgh to have them check everything over and make sure it was ok. I have all the documentation. Everything was ok except for a small hairline crack in the bumper which they fixed. While there, I also had them service the car, and change the oil. I have the contact information of the Lotus Tech who was in charge of my car should anyone want to speak to him.

This is my fourth Lotus ( Elise, Exige, and another Evora), and I really hate to let it go, but it's time. I always told my wife, that I wanted to enjoy these Lotus Cars while I was younger because when I get older my tastes will change and so will my body. Now that I'm older, I really want a vacation home to enjoy with my wife, and especially to get away from these Pennsylvania winters. The older I get the more I hate winter.

Tom 717-776-2345
Attached Images

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 07:08 AM

2014 Evora S 2+2 Carlisle Pennsylvania

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

I have never tracked or participated in any sort of racing event with this car. There was never any after market or upgrade type of stuff donae to it. It is all original, and in excellent condition. It has both sets of key fobs, owners manual, and tool kit. It will also come with a battery tender.

Tom 717-776-2345
Attached Images

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 07:11 AM

2014 Evora S 2+2, Pennsylvania, Carlisle

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

Tom 717-776-2345
Attached Images

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:43 AM
not your dad's puns

Nice spec and beautiful color! I would be tempted if you were closer, I'm starting to consider an Evora, and it needs to be a 2+2, IPS, S model, just like this one.

By the way, all four of your original threads were held up in moderation. It's a safety precaution to prevent spam storms. Anyways, I merged them together here into a single thread, so for anyone wondering, that's why there's a lot of duplication.

If you want to clean things up, you should be able to delete individual posts and consolidate.

Best of luck with the sale.

because racecar
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 02:36 AM

Reduced $55,000
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 02:38 AM

Not sure how to edit OP so I can change the the current price to $55,000 Can anyone help me?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootyman View Post
Not sure how to edit OP so I can change the the current price to $55,000 Can anyone help me?
When you edit, look for "Go Advanced" then the title can be changed. If that fails then then PM the moderator named "Doge". He helped me!

2006 Exige - Arctic Silver w/ HIDs and red leather.
2012 A7 - 4 doors and a trunk.
[Looking for Evora near California]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Lotus Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in