The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2014 Lotus Evora S 2+2 Pennsylvania

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Im_Not_In_San_Fran 
#1 ·
FOR SALE- 2014 Lotus Evora S 2+2
Carlisle, Pennsylvania. $57,500

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
I have the clear and clean title
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

I have never tracked or participated in any sort of racing event with this car. There was never any after market or upgrade type of stuff done to it. It is all original, and in excellent condition. It has both sets of key fobs, owners manual, and tool kit. It will also come with a battery tender.

My wife and I used it for date nights and weekend drives, that sort of thing. It has always been kept in my garage, and out of the elements. As you can see from the pictures, it is very beautiful and well taken care of. I am selling because we are getting older, and are looking to purchase a vacation home.

It just passed a recent Pennsylvania state inspection in November, and needed nothing.

Though it's not a big deal, i want to mention that last summer at a red light, a truck drifted into the rear of the car and dinged the license plate (see pictures) I believe the driver was taking pictures of the car and was distracted. Rather than just let it go, I had the car delivered to Lotus of Pittsburgh to have them check everything over and make sure it was ok. I have all the documentation. Everything was ok except for a small hairline crack in the bumper which they fixed. While there, I also had them service the car, and change the oil. I have the contact information of the Lotus Tech who was in charge of my car should anyone want to speak to him.

This is my fourth Lotus ( Elise, Exige, and another Evora), and I really hate to let it go, but it's time. I always told my wife, that I wanted to enjoy these Lotus Cars while I was younger because when I get older my tastes will change and so will my body. Now that I'm older, I really want a vacation home to enjoy with my wife, and especially to get away from these Pennsylvania winters. The older I get the more I hate winter.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
2014 Evora S 2+2 Pennsylvania

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

I have never tracked or participated in any sort of racing event with this car. There was never any after market or upgrade type of stuff donae to it. It is all original, and in excellent condition. It has both sets of key fobs, owners manual, and tool kit. It will also come with a battery tender.

My wife and I used it for date nights and weekend drives, that sort of thing. It has always been kept in my garage, and out of the elements. As you can see from the pictures, it is very beautiful and well taken care of. I am selling because we are getting older, and are looking to purchase a vacation home.

It just passed a recent Pennsylvania state inspection in November, and needed nothing.

Though it's not a big deal, i want to mention that last summer at a red light, a truck drifted into the rear of the car and dinged the license plate (see pictures) I believe the driver was taking pictures of the car and was distracted. Rather than just let it go, I had the car delivered to Lotus of Pittsburgh to have them check everything over and make sure it was ok. I have all the documentation. Everything was ok except for a small hairline crack in the bumper which they fixed. While there, I also had them service the car, and change the oil. I have the contact information of the Lotus Tech who was in charge of my car should anyone want to speak to him.

This is my fourth Lotus ( Elise, Exige, and another Evora), and I really hate to let it go, but it's time. I always told my wife, that I wanted to enjoy these Lotus Cars while I was younger because when I get older my tastes will change and so will my body. Now that I'm older, I really want a vacation home to enjoy with my wife, and especially to get away from these Pennsylvania winters. The older I get the more I hate winter.

Tom 717-776-2345

Attachments

#3 ·
2014 Evora S 2+2 Carlisle Pennsylvania

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

I have never tracked or participated in any sort of racing event with this car. There was never any after market or upgrade type of stuff donae to it. It is all original, and in excellent condition. It has both sets of key fobs, owners manual, and tool kit. It will also come with a battery tender.

Tom 717-776-2345

Attachments

#4 ·
2014 Evora S 2+2, Pennsylvania, Carlisle

10,300 miles
3rd Owner
-Automatic
-Premium Pack
-Tech Pack
-Black Pack
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats

Tom 717-776-2345

Attachments

#5 ·
Nice spec and beautiful color! I would be tempted if you were closer, I'm starting to consider an Evora, and it needs to be a 2+2, IPS, S model, just like this one.

By the way, all four of your original threads were held up in moderation. It's a safety precaution to prevent spam storms. Anyways, I merged them together here into a single thread, so for anyone wondering, that's why there's a lot of duplication.

If you want to clean things up, you should be able to delete individual posts and consolidate.

Best of luck with the sale. :up:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.