LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/)
-   Lotus Cars For Sale (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/)
-   -   2014 Lotus Evora S with 4K Miles (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/2014-lotus-evora-s-4k-miles-463424/)

viicks 10-25-2018 12:23 AM

2014 Lotus Evora S with 4K Miles
 
5 Attachment(s)
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Lotus Evora S
Color: Nightfall Blue Metallic
Mileage: 4,250 (May go up a little before it sells)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Title: Second owner with clear CA title
VIN: SCCLMDSUXEHA10344
Price: Asking $60,000, considering offers

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my 2014 Lotus Evora S with 4,250 miles. I am expecting an addition to the family so I need to let this go to buy something more dad-friendly, for my little one. This is very hard for me but this car was always garage kept, battery tendered and looked at every day (This was my trophy car). After a week of purchase, inspected by Lotus dealership to get maintenance and everything checked (No Issues). It is a 6-speed manual car and is a 2+2 setup.

I am the second owner of this car, bought this car in Northern California after looking for 4 months for an Evora S in manual CA registered. This car still has new car smell. The interior and exterior are both in excellent shape.

This car has been a weekend car for me. Even though the car is stock no mods, or any muffler modifications it still made me smile at cold starts. Amazing car. No sludge startups, clean shifts. It has been an extremely fun car for me. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into an amazing Evora S, taken care of with high-quality waxes and overall taken care of with precision.

This car has no modifications- I was going to add exhaust but I will let the new owner make this choice. Hopefully, you will build a thread on this forum so I can follow your work or anything with this car. :)

Options:
Metallic Paint
6 Speed Manual
Premium Pack Sport
Premium Pack Heated Seats
Tech Pack
Backup Camera
OEM Alpine navigation Head Unit
Cruise Control
Star Shield

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions you can call/text me directly Vick (650) 476 - 6783. Located in Los Angeles, CA.

DrivingNirvana 10-25-2018 01:14 PM

Do you have any interior pics? BTW, nice dogs!

t955152 10-25-2018 01:16 PM

is that a chow chow? SO CUTE!

Raring 10-26-2018 11:48 AM

So how long have you owned it and how many of the miles are "yours"?

Nice color. Too bad it hasn't been driven more, poor thing ;)

Stephen Harper 10-26-2018 12:41 PM

interior pics would be nice to see as well,

thanks, love the color

viicks 10-29-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrivingNirvana (Post 5899462)
Do you have any interior pics? BTW, nice dogs!

@DrivingNirvana Hi, Yes I've just uploaded the interior pictures. Thanks! his name is Bablu lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by t955152 (Post 5899464)
is that a chow chow? SO CUTE!

@t955152 Hi, Yes he is purebred Chow Chow, Bablu. The only motivation is food and squirrels haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raring (Post 5899768)
So how long have you owned it and how many of the miles are "yours"?

Nice color. Too bad it hasn't been driven more, poor thing ;)

@Raring Hi, I've had this beast of a car for 11 months, at 1,639 miles now I have 4249 miles. Now that I just did the numbers I drove less than 240miles per month...:surprise:, Its seen more garage then road. :facepalm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen Harper (Post 5899776)
interior pics would be nice to see as well,

thanks, love the color

@Stephen Harper Hi, Thank you. I have just uploaded interior pictures.

viicks 10-29-2018 02:03 PM

5 Attachment(s)
More pictures-

viicks 10-29-2018 02:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)

viicks 11-13-2018 10:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still available:wave:

Butters 11-14-2018 08:43 AM

My favorite interior of the Evora models! Love the black with red piping and black anodized aluminum trim. GLWS!

Lotussaga 11-14-2018 03:14 PM

GLWS, I just sold my of same exterior color

oldmansan 11-14-2018 05:44 PM

Congratulations on the addition to the family. Cars come and go, kids come and grow.

That's a really low-mileage car, especially considering two owners. A manual 6-speed too. I've only driven the IPS S for a few miles and think the manual would be more to my liking. I agree with Butters that the interior looks great, especially with the red piping. I also like the really dark blue exterior sports cars. Looks black in some of the pictures with low light.

I saw the picture of the back seats and I had to go look at my GT-R rear seats to compare the room. I had to figure out how to move the driver's seat back up. I think the Evora wins the legroom contest, but it's very close.

Your car is a great way for someone to essentially get a nearly new car, already broken in, for a very reasonable price. GLWS.

San

Europa TC 11-16-2018 11:30 AM

Stunning!

offero 11-18-2018 01:16 PM

That blue is just gorgeous

viicks 03-07-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butters (Post 5903816)
My favorite interior of the Evora models! Love the black with red piping and black anodized aluminum trim. GLWS!

Thank you, Car has been SOLD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotussaga (Post 5903870)
GLWS, I just sold my of same exterior color

Thank you, This was the best color in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmansan (Post 5903892)
Congratulations on the addition to the family. Cars come and go, kids come and grow.

That's a really low-mileage car, especially considering two owners. A manual 6-speed too. I've only driven the IPS S for a few miles and think the manual would be more to my liking. I agree with Butters that the interior looks great, especially with the red piping. I also like the really dark blue exterior sports cars. Looks black in some of the pictures with low light.

I saw the picture of the back seats and I had to go look at my GT-R rear seats to compare the room. I had to figure out how to move the driver's seat back up. I think the Evora wins the legroom contest, but it's very close.

Your car is a great way for someone to essentially get a nearly new car, already broken in, for a very reasonable price. GLWS.

San

Thank you, That what I keep telling my self!
Driving this car was an experience. The color did change with the lighting. Manual made it even better.

New Owner was Awesome, The car is in good hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Europa TC (Post 5904210)
Stunning!

Thank you, Appreciate it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by offero (Post 5904582)
That blue is just gorgeous

It was, I still look at the pictures from time to time! haha

viicks 03-07-2019 02:06 PM

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD TO A COLLECTOR!!

Thanks, everyone!
Can we please close this thread

eXilisT 03-08-2019 07:48 AM

Congratulations on the sale and your upcoming new addition to the family. Thanks for fielding my questions about two-three weeks ago when I inquired about the car. I am sure it found a great new home!!

-Cliff


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome